BC Boards

How could somone be so cruel

It is to be hoped that such a total and complete waste of oxygen will soon run afoul of someone in a position to deal with it appropriately. Unfortunately, such cowards are often very good at picking victims, like the puppy and the child in the story, who can't. I don't know that there's much help for someone like that.

I wish that had had a warning. I didn't want to read a story like that.

RDM

I didn't read it, but I agree, maybe using the word GRAPHIC in the topic description line would give us a 'heads' up on whether we want to read the post or not. Just a thought.

I would be afraid of what I would do to them if I ever found out who did that to the dog and my daughter. I bet they find out who did it in a week or so....It's those type of police cases that get quick action...it pulls at peoples heart strings.

Heard this on the radio this morning at work. I truelly hope whoever did this is met with a far worse fate. Some people just deserve very bad things. Poor girl must be so screwed up over this! I know i'd be a wreck, and my thirst for retribution would be overwhelming.

I heard about this on the radio when it happened here. It is SO tragic. I'll try to find the article from last week. That one was really upsetting because the police who originally responded to the call and came to the house were laughing. The police department is reprimanding those officers though.

I thought the other disturbing thing from the first article I read was that the only reason the police were looking into this was because of the implied threat on the humans (not because the dog was killed). I'm glad to hear the HS is offering a reward now.

~Kelly