BC Boards

look what show up at my house.

we called the HS, no luck on that front, the closest dog reported missing that fits his description is a Shih Tzu with black markings, and he has no black markings and he aint no shih tzu lol, we will give that person a call though anyway, you know how bad people are with dog breeds lol. the HS also asked us to swing him by the shleter today so they can take a look at him and scan for a microchip. no worries we wont be turning him to the shleter, we will keep him with us till his home is found, and if his home is not found he will stay with us until new one is found.

oh he has already decided he has a new home lol . he came into my house very rude, no manners, apperntly no training at all and in less then 24 hours with my gang he has done a total turn around, he is actually acting just like one of my gang, if you didnt know he was not mine you would never believe he didnt belong lol

What a cutie he is. Be careful if you don't find his owners. I found a peke in my driveway a year ago. Did I mention a year ago. She is still with me, she wasn't chipped of course, but she was groomed and very well taken care of. Soooo I know your intentions are pure, but beware :rolleyes:

Andrea D.

lol he wont be staying, we are seriously cosndering he was dumped due to his urine obbsession, he marks obbessivly, like waayyy more then your average intact male, and he sniffs out other dogs urine, digs at it, then roles himself in it the result is a very stinky dog that pees everywhere. I mean at his age its nothing that cant be fixed with a neuter and a little training but many non dog people are not interested in the solutions, unless the solution involves the dog living outside or dumping the dog. sooo if nobody comes forward we will have him neutered, tattooed and find him a good preformance home.

Yup. Intact is usually the problem. However, based on experience with cats, I'd suggest he get neutered, then rehomed to a place that hasn't had other pets who might have marked. I could be wrong, but I've had to replace carpet and plywood.

I hope you find a good new home for him, or keep him :rolleyes: Either way he'll be better off after meeting you.

he found his home today! his name is RUSTY and is is a JRT mix. his owners dont have a yard so he is on a tie out when outside, well aomeone apperntly thought they would "liberate" him, thats how he was loose without a collar. he has gotten away before but always come back, only this time around he found my house and took it upon himself to stay lol his mom was so happy to see him she was near tears, Rusty however was like "eh..I dunno, I like it here" :rolleyes: but he is back where he belongs and his mommy thnaked us for not just dropping him at the HS, and the HS thanked us for not just dropping him there lol

That's great! I'm glad he's home. I bet you miss him, maybe she'll let you come by sometime and let you and your gang have a fun day out. Congrats again :rolleyes: