BC Boards

Rainy Days SDT

airbear

I LOVE the one of Hope at 11 years old. She is gorgeous. But My fave has to be of SWEEP - I love the way these dogs look when they are working. I can get Dylan to" look "a bit like that when we are playing one particular ball game, but it just isn't the same. Thanks for the pictures.

Ohhh what fun I could have with these comments. :rolleyes:

Your cuz keeps complaining that I don't have any shedding pics that don't have her "big ol' butt" facing the camera. But every time she's in the shedding ring, she is facing the wrong direction. You think she could be more camera aware!

And yes, Anda, Mot is one handsome bugger. He won on Saturday with a run that was pretty close to perfect.

Speaking of perfect, the weather was absolutely awesome! I went to the post without a jacket on Saturday - how sweet is THAT!

• 3 weeks later...

Kristi,

Much thanks for the pixs for Tess and Scott. I really appreciate it. For those of you that do not know, Kristi is the web mistress of the BC stock Dog Assoc and takes tons of pixs at the trials. She has a keen eye for some awesome working pixs (as well as my butt shots). She will have you in stitches from laughing so hard at the trial....she has a great sense of humor.

I love her Lou dog and perhaps she can post a pix of him. He is a really nice dog and is kind to his sheep.

Thanks again for the pixs

Diane

ps...Mark, be kind to your cousin....after all she is very fragile and weak.....

Hey Diane,

Here is Mr. Lou. I don't have any recent pics of him working as I can't juggle a camera, stick and whistle. Well, truthfully, even without the camera it's still pretty dodgy.

01030714.jpg

You guys have way too much fun at your trials, BTW. Are you coming to Stirling Acres in April? Double lift final!! Come on, it can't be more than a few hours' drive!

What are the dates...so far in April, first weekend- Scott Glen clinic, 2nd weekend -I am judging a USBCHA trial (you did enter, right?), third weekend-need to train dogs, and last weekend-running in an ASCA trial.....

Third weekend! You can work dogs in Coldstream! April 20-22. PN and Open on the 20th and 22nd. Come on, it's even OSDS sanctioned! Here's the entry form in case you can be persuaded.

And, er, which trial are you judging on the second weekend of April? I WAS pondering going to an agility trial in Elma, but perhaps I could be convinced otherwise ...

Here is the info:

April 14-15

OSDS SANCTIONED

Benefit Trial for the Roy trial in May. Roy, WA.

Judge Diane Pagel. No dog limit.

Info at Judy Norris, rockyewe@msn.com

Sheep will be hair sheep and I know Lou will do well....he is kind to his sheep. It is in Roy which is near Olympia. All classes. I'll send you an entry form via email.

Interested in joining OSDS....as Presy I am always trying to recruit!!

Diane