BC Boards

Awesome BC's UPDATE

jenfitzh20

Also, besides wanting to definitely wanting to know who the other people are that you said Ms. Thomas impressed them as being mentally ill are, I'd like to know who I should contact at the State to read this report you're talking about.

From what my cousin said Ms. Thomas was physically sick, not mentally. She hadn't eaten, she had told him in four days and was down to 100 lbs. I guess she doesn't weigh much anyway, but that still isn't good.

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Being mentally ill would be the only reasonable excuse for the lack of care she provided for those dogs.

Anyone in their right mind who gave a damn about the dogs would have called someone for help, even if that someone was the humane society or a local church or complete strangers for crying out loud.

I can't imagine leaving Boyden's bloated body outside for days no matter HOW sick or injured I was.

Read the whole of these threads on these dogs and you will see that Ironhorse posted to us that this woman was in a bad frame of mind. He said absolutely nothing about her being physically ill. He was truly concerned about Ms. Thomas as per his posting. He was angry at the situation with the dogs but he was also concened for Shere and as much as said that she needs some kind of help.

If the state comes out to your house, you can bet that there is a report filed about it in detail as to what was found and generally those things are public record- like whether or not you pay your taxes.

Since you know so much and are so interested in your cousin's and Shere's situation regarding dogs without having supposedly any involvement and yet you are VERY well versed with Ms. Thomas' side of the story, I have to ask: Are you Shere Thomas and have you been here before under another alias?

If so don't troll here and lie about it. Just come out and be yourself. ;D

Shandalei -

Why is your IP address the same as "Shewster" in the "Introduction" page? And it seems that you're the only person that has come to Shere's defense. Maybe some honesty would be nice for a change ... eh, Shere?

Jodi

I hope people will keep in mind that EVERYTHING we have seen and heard about this situation, except for the content of the Awesome website, is hearsay. Some facts, such as the MO Dept of Agriculture having taken possession of the dogs and selling them, are almost certainly true, since they are attested to by several people, including a known volunteer with Mo-Kan Rescue. From that we can conclude that things were not as they should be at Awesome. But as far as I can recall, every other post giving "the facts" about this situation has been posted by an anonymous person. Please give that the weight it deserves, when you're drawing what should be tentative conclusions about what really happened.

Annette, I meant Columbia MO, IronHorse, Shewster and Shandalei (although there may have been one or two others, in addition, that I've forgotten).

I don't think that a postmortem slugfest about the rights and wrongs of the seizure/relinquishment of these particular dogs belongs on the Boards. If it seems to be shaping up that way, I may have to lock the thread. In the meantime, I just want to reiterate that we should always keep in the back of our minds that it's unwise to think we know more than we do about posters whom we only know through their internet posts.

Shere; once again you have taken an act of kindness issued to you by myself in the form of allowing you access to your "ABC" email acct in order for you to conclude your outstanding business transactions.

This is what you choose to do with that act.

I am now informing you that your email acct is closed permanently.

If you have issues with me then by all means I will be more then willing to place you in contact with my Lawyers (who now have in their possession an in depth statement of events leading to my decision, along with documentations and pictures of the horrid conditons of you and your facility on the 11th of July 2005.)

If you desire to learn the depth of my pockets and the passion of my convictions then by all means proceed with your self denial downward out of control plunge instead of taking this time to seek help for yourself.

I have done all that I can do to help the plight of Toby Joes Pack.

I am though trying to help you.

John Pascoe aka IronHorse

Yes, Shere, I'm "HayEwe" - aka the "Inquisitive One" - that was asking about whether or not you'd had Bailey's hips tested in light of the results I found on the OFA site from one of his littermates. I was having a hard time maintaining a nice, private conversation with you while you were posting as "Shewster" and knowing it was you from your IP address.

Jodi

• 2 weeks later...

First of all, CORAYBEE, tell me, when and where did I ever threaten anyone???!!!! Get your story straight! I am so tired of all these accusations.

I said I will tell the true story. I have to be so careful as to what I say right now and I am just biding my time and listening to this ridiculous chatter. If you only knew the true story about ONE individual you would be so enlightened. You soon will and your eyes will be opened, believe me. My documentation will prove it. Facades are easily displayed.

I will be saying more soon. Shere.

The last post was 7-26

It's now 8-08

I was wondering when someone would drag this back up....but was quite suprised that it was the accused.

Are you baiting people to talk about you?

When do we get to hear your side?

If you got nothing more to say...please don't!