BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
SeattleSteve

BC in the movies

okay... i went to see the village

i went to see for the 'scene' and it only lasted 2 seconds!!! I would probably have missed if it was on DVD

lol I have seen "Bingo!" that was not your traditinal looking BC lol it was sable and white I think, but plays a very smart doggie in the movie! lol a doggie who is treated like a person(goes to court, and to prison, and on busess.. now if only dogs really were treated as the smart pups they are!) lol lol it was very unrealistic but a very cute movie anyway, that dog showed Lassie who's the smart one :rolleyes: lol

It may not be a "real" dog and i dont know if it made its way to the USA but there was a movie and a cartoon series all about a BC called Footrot flats the books were hysterical and the movie was fun all about the funny situatinos your find on a working farm

There is a great dog food commercial out right now with a BC whose head is half-white. Gorgeous dog. I just caught a glimpse of it.

I don't know if any of you are the same way but frequently I will not be paying attention to commercials and then I'll catch a glimpse of a BC and perk up.

47b3d801b3127cce8996b45ecf750000001610

I think the movie's called "the Proud Rebel" stars Alan Ladd and his son David Ladd(as a boy)also one of the ladies from "Gone with the Wind". There is a really neat dog in the movie that plays a major roll in the movie and story and does do herding. It's from the 1950's.

Sign in to follow this