BC Boards

A 75% white border collie?

Yes, I love to visit RDM's website often as well. Luckily for my husband we live far, far away from Vancouver.

I keep looking for puppies, because Keegan does fine with puppies but not fully grown dogs. Then my husband reminds me what a handful Keegan was when he was a pup and that he stayed home all day with him...not me.

But you know, he is probably right...there for a while we were getting a new addition to the family every year for three years. We got Maizy from a friend whose roommate left her with a pregnant cat. Then a year later we decide Maizy needed a friend adn rescued Amos. Then we moved into a house a year later and decided to get a puppy when Brian could be home with it to train it (he was in school).

Ah, but those faces call to me...all of them...puppies, adults, and seniors. :rolleyes:

I also would love another BC so that's why I stay very far away from the rescue sites. I want to take them all home and love them to pieces, especially the puppies. Mia was so adorable when she was a puppy - sometimes I wish she was a pup again and then I remember what a terror she was...... :rolleyes:

Both of those pups are so cute, RDM!