BC Boards

Letterman herding demo

Rave

Those traveling to Sam's Thrusday be careful. From NWS

... VERY WINDY CONDITIONS EXPECTED THURSDAY AND THURSDAY NIGHT...

AN AREA OF STRONG LOW PRESSURE WILL BE TRACKING NORTH OF THE REGION TONIGHT... AND INTO NEW ENGLAND ON THURSDAY. STRONG HIGH PRESSURE WILL BUILD IN BEHIND A TRAILING COLD FRONT... THAT IS EXPECTED TO TRACK THROUGH OUR AREA LATE TONIGHT INTO EARLY THURSDAY MORNING.

THE COMBINATION OF STRONG HIGH PRESSURE BUILDING IN FROM THE WEST AND LOW PRESSURE TO THE NORTH WILL PRODUCE WINDY CONDITIONS... AS SOUTHWEST WINDS SHIFT TO NORTHWEST BY THURSDAY MORNING. THE DELMARVA... AND AREAS FROM LOUISA TO THE NORTHERN NECK... CAN EXPECT WINDS OF 20 TO 30 MPH... WITH GUSTS FROM 35 TO 40 MPH. AREAS FROM SOUTH HILL AND FARMVILLE... TO RICHMOND... NORFOLK AND ELIZABETH CITY... CAN EXPECT WINDS 20 TO 25 MPH... WITH GUSTS OVER 30 MPH.

THOSE PLANNING OUTDOOR ACTIVITIES THURSDAY AND FRIDAY SHOULD CONSIDER THE EFFECTS OF THE STRONG WINDS. SECURE LOOSE OUTSIDE OBJECTS TO KEEP THEM FROM BECOMING PROJECTILES. DRIVERS OF HIGH PROFILE VEHICLES SHOULD STAY ALERT FOR CROSSWINDSAND USE EXTRA CAUTION... ESPECIALLY ON INTERSTATE 95 AND ON BRIDGES AND OVERPASSES....

Mark

Hey Hector,

I hope you can make it, you would probably enjoy seeing the trial and meeting some nice people, BUT beware, it may change your life forever.....

Mark,

If any of us have bad runs, now we at least have something to blame it on. If those lambs haven't grown a bit, they might become projectiles themselves. Isn't that a mental picture? Lambs blowing in the wind....

J.

Oh you guys, those little angels are just like Robots....I couldnt have trained them any better..

Mark thanks for taking care of the directions...I am just finishing up for the night and I have a BILLION last minute things to do SOOOOOO THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Hector, hope you can make it

ANDREA, I am bummed you cant come....sighhhh will get you here sooner or later...

Back to work...sheesh...

Sam, et al -

Sorry to miss the popcorn and big screen tv get together tonight- I'll just have to settle for watching Tommy at home alone with my pups.

Have a great trial - I'm VERY sorry I can't be there.

I'd much rather be with you guys then doing what I'll be doing - flying to Korea.

Deb

Can someone *please* videotape Tommy tonight? Mark, remind Sam to give it a go if y'all can figure out her vcr. I have to stay home until the morning, darn it! And I know i won't be able to keep my eyes open late enough to watch the show tonight.....

Sam,

You'll have a great trial cause I know that you are the hostess with the mostest......the mostest

ability to have fun.

I miss you all. (Practicing my southern drawl for the next time that I get down) A. and I will be there next year.....no excuses.

I missed seeing Tommy on Dave Letterman. Hope someone taped it for me. When I come down, I will gladly critique his penning skills free gratis. Since I did it for Johnny, I owe it to Tommy. (This critique would need more than a glass of whine.)

Hey Ter,

We missed the heck out of you too...I am still recovering today, but I sure wanted to say a big thanks to all my friends, you cant have a trail without the help of a bunch of people and mine was no exception..I would also like to publically say, I have the greatest husband in the world....a fact which I am sure he will bring to my attention for at least the next year...Back to bedddddddddddddd snoreeeeeeeeeeeeee