BC Boards

A big WooHoo for Mark and Peg!

Missed you Andrea! It was fun. I am actually thinking a fresh fruit layer between the chocolate and vanilla... How is it up there in the frozen tundra lands? Hope your folks are just moving and nothing tragic has happened. Always fun to clean out years of accumulated &*(^ from a house. I needed to waterproof the basement this fall, and filled a 20 yard dumpster with stuff moved from the previous house into this one in 1972. I think the best was a dessicated jar of dill pickles dated 1979, and a gallon jug of 1962 eldeberrry wine. YUCK. Adventures... gotta love it. M

Hey Marilyn, I have a homemade Bailey's receipe that's too die for. Would mix well for your pudding shots. Actually, it's best straight! Remind me to mix a batch for the Bluegrass 'cause that's the next time I'll probably see ya.

Andrea, it's Spumoni = chocolate, strawberry & pistachio (yum!) But I think Renee's on to something!

Sam & Robin, I thought I was going to see you guys at Dawn Boyce's this weekend, darn it!

I considered home made Baileys too, but was interested in saving time. You will have to make some for Fla. Wendy likes that quite a bit, and she said you offered to meet her with a drink after her 24 hour drive. Wish I could go down, but in February it is nearly impossible to get vacation time at work. Tear them up at Dawn's. I'm sure you will be using the magic wands/princess sticks! I still haven't made any floozy coozies... You should offer one of yours up for the Bluegrass benifit silent auction. Just think.. seeing a full color shot of you holding your coozie, next to the handlers offering lessons... Hee hee hee. (I will shame you into offering one up yet!!!) M

Now that certainly sounds like something I will have to try...Pudding in any form is awsome and mixed with spirits..well it just boggles the mind!

Sure come on to the trial..I have moved the date to the weekend after Florence's trial in Oct...Hoping to help out my lambing percentages by putting the rams in AFTER the trial this year..sigh.

That's it! Spumoni.

Still don't know what a floozie coozie is. Maybe you'll enlighten me at the Bluegrass?

Uh oh, be careful guys. Last time Sammy Jo held a trial, all hell broke loose at the handlers' dinner (I was in bed by then, natch, but my sources are reliable). Much mayhem involving body shots, was it? inevitably leading to pre dawn assignations with the china goddess. None were exempt, including those who shall remain nameless but live in red states and don't normally do that kind of thing.

Yeah, I know Sam, what happens in VA stays in VA, but that was pretty wild. Dunno if you want to throw in pudding shots!

A