BC Boards

Pup Hut - anyone seen this?

For all you trialing/working folk - have you seen one of these?

Pup Hut

I've got a big crate in the back of my truck and while my dogs don't spend hours in it, we do have long hauls from house to training field and the Hawaiian sun is a wee bit stronger than most.

I've got a layer of smoke acrylic on the top of the crate for some shade, but I like this thing better. Seems like it could keep out more of the sun/rain, etc.

If you've seen it, is it sturdy? Sorta cheap? Does it look like the thing is on there really good, can stand up to winds on the highway?

Thanks!

Denise

No tools because they just lock together with those push in silver thingies.

1st time I've seen this. Looks pretty cool. Better then a truck cap as this probably has better air flow capabilities.

Coated vinyl.... I think I'd rather have something more solid... but this way is more portable. Could also use on the ground like a tent at a trail.

Would be cool if it was made from that reflective stuff like I've seen on umbrellas.

Looks like you could put any sort of material on the frame if you are handy with velcro!

I can't see where you see the push in silver thingies. It looks like it sets on the side of the truck bed, but I'm not sure how it stays there. Grrr...bad web site!

Denise