BC Boards

Sheep Rental Rate

I was wondering what the going rate was for sheep rental for a trial, in the Southeast/East coast.

Thanks!

Hey, Sammy Jo, if you had named her, she'd be Margarita! Happy to see you back on the boards.

Now, where was Todd? Was somebody else running him or training him?

Dick Williams bought him and trialed him for a year and then sold him back to me (has too many open dogs he said) At any rate, I am glad he is home...he is the only dog I ever regretted selling. I dont know why but I am just way attatched to that dog. Every time I would see a picture of him I would almost cry so all is as it should be now that he is home.

Hope my damn computer is finally fixed, I was about to pitch the whole think in the pond last night....

Hey Wobin I fixed it, think it wouldnt work earlier because the fax was switched on...go figure.

I am of line today while they put the tent over my house and gas it...be back tomorrow when hopefully all my little powder post beetles are dead in my little log cabin..(what a big pita this is gonna be...) mutter mutter ....ok sam quit whining, you could still live in Richmond....grrrr

Hey Melanie,

I doubt it is the same dog...from what I gather her name was Ginger in her former life and I believe she came from Russel Johnson whom I dont know personally by way of Dean Holcomb...Poor Dean, he didnt even see me coming when I swooped in and had bought his little dog before he could even say that'll do! Poor Dean, he has since called me asking just how I did it! She is just about 1.5 yrs old and quite a dandy little girl. I have high hopes for her in nursery next year.