BC Boards

Seclusival

blackacre

Hi Robin,

I've sent Sam an email but not sure she's on-line reliably yet.

I'm leaving for VA after Luke's concert and will be arriving there on the 22nd sometime unless I hear otherwise.

Gonna come play on the weekend?

I also suggested to Scott and Jenny that they come by before the trial if they get there in time. If that works out, we could make a day of it. My ulterior motive, of course, is to have him help me with Penny.

Looking forward to getting away, I'm, leaving tomorrow for Michigan and then Cleveland, so I'll be on the road but will check in.

A.

Hey girl - That sounds great! Yep, i'll for sure buzz up there for the weekend. If you want though, you and sam could come to my place that sunday. Not a big place but a different field and you'd have weekdays for Sam's place. I'll be fun!

Sam's back on line pretty regular, i'm sure she'll see this once she gets home from her second favorite thing - shopping! She's getting us DVDs to watch this weekend at the trial.

I like it. New field, new sheep. I need to cram in a lot before the trial, last weekend was the first time I worked dogs in months and they're rusty. Sigh, I always have a heart attack before Seclusival, traditionally my first trial of the year and the one where I move my current dog up. Nothing like putting it on the line before the best in the biz.

See you on the 23rd or whenever. Sam emailed so we're good to go.

Mark, I'm disappointed you won't be at Seclusival to go mano a mano with our Nursery dogs.

A.

Originally posted by tucknjill:

Patttttttttttt is that you? Is glenn sitting in your lap as we speak? Still waiting for you to come visit so we can have our whine and wine.

If I know Glen (and I do!), I bet he's either in her lap, about to be, or just was. :rolleyes:

Hi, Pat. I had Glen for about a year.

Debbie, guess you were there this weekend, never did see you! HI! We watched American Pie 2, which as usual was great mindless entertainment and then Colin Robin and I watched Spanglish, what a neat different sort of a movie...gonna get Meet the Fockers tomorrow FOR SURE!

Sue, Silly, Glen isnt a dog, it is Joan's ex love slave, pat picked him up when she was done with him..sheesh, you gotta tell some people everything! (Now Sue, I AM JOKING!) I can see you starting to twitch at your keyboard!

Lord, go away for a few days and look at the rumors. You southerners have a weird take on life. :rolleyes:

Glen unfortunately is a dog (OK, so he **is** the most intense and consistent affection I get these days), and he's usually trying to enter my brain by going down my throat -- the lap is just a stepping stone. However, as I tell people, I don't take it personally. It's more like "I love you,, I love you...., who are you again?"

It's truly amazing just how maaaaany people in how many states know him.

Some (few) days he's on, and some (most) days he's just, well, Glen. Oy. Is he deaf? Is he a basket case? Whatever.... he's eating groceries as Sam would say, but has a home for the rest of his life (sigh).....

• 4 weeks later...