BC Boards

Sheepbells ring, are you listening?

Sue R

Have a happy and safe trip, Mark and Renee!

Our temps have ranged from near zero on Monday to very mild this morning. We've had frozen ground with snow or mud by turns. Challenging to the animals, to say the least.

Good training during your holiday trip!

Sam, I saw the perfect Christmas gift for you the other day (which I admit I did not buy). It was a bank, labelled "Margarita Money"!

Still keeping good thoughts and prayers about the new farm purchase and the old farm sale - how's it going?

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

Keep looking, Sam. I don't know if I'd want to get involved with that guy. He probably doesn't realize that such a young and innocent-looking pretty little thing like yourself can play hardball, too.

Thoughts and prayers that it all works out well for you all.

Hey, Sam....

Ya know, there is a little facility down here, named something like Duke Medical Center, that might be good for Steve..... then there's another little med center down in Chapel Hill, a few more over in Raleigh.....

and...

just did a search, how's this....

Property Type: Detached

Design: 2 Story

Year Built: 1890

Approximate Age: 114

Square Feet: 2290

Exterior: Deck, Detached Workshop, Gutters, Porch, Storm Doors

Roofing: Shingle, Tin

Garage Description: 2 Car Garage

Heat Type: Heat Pump

Air Conditioning: Central Air

Water/Sewer: Septic Tank, Well

Acres: 104

Lot Dimension: Call For Survey

Lot Description: Hardwood Trees, Pasture, Pond Stream, Secluded, Wooded Lot

FEATURES & AMENTIES:

Siding: Cedar, Shake

Sqft. heated: 2290

Water heater: Electric

Acres desc.: See Remarks

Beds first floor: Y

Floors: Carpet, Vinyl

Washer dryer: 1St Floor, Closet, Kitchen

ROOM INFORMATION:

Dining: Eat-In Kitchen

Family Room: Y

Total Full Baths: 2

Total Half Baths: 1

Other Rooms: Family Room, Workshop

ROOM SIZES:

Room Level Approx. Size

Master Bedroom Main 15X14.8

Bedroom 2 Main 15X14.8

Bedroom 3 Second 15.3X14.8

Bedroom 4 Second 15.2X14.9

Family Room Main 19.8X16

Kitchen Main 26.5X20.1

Entrance Main 15X9.1

Porch Main 43.8X9

SCHOOL INFORMATION:

Elementary School: West Oxford

Middle School: N Granville

High School: Webb

Financial Information:

Listing Price: $290,000

AND...

Wobin would go right by it EVERY time she went to Shoofly!!!!!!!!

Come on down!!!

Merry Christmas to all....

Colin

Hey Colin,

How about finding me one a wee bit cheaper (okay, to be honest, a lot cheaper)? Don't need lots of amenities as long as the house is livable (i.e., not a hazard to my health). In fact, I don't need more than two bedrooms and one bath if it comes right down to it. Here's your chance to find that nice piece of property that will allow for long outruns, etc., but at a price *I* can afford!

J.

Yes, mainly because War Eagle land can't tell me anything before Jan. 7 or so, and an offer in the hand is worth, well, you know....

Auburn still appeals, and I'm not looking forward to the travel required for the new job (I did enough of that in a previous work life--but then so far everyone I have said that to has made fun of me for the hardship of having to go to Europe and Brazil--one week each--once a year). But to answer your question, I have indeed accepted the Durham job and am now scrambling to find dog-friendly accommodations (temporary or permanent) ASAP. So HELP!!!!

J.

Sam,

It'll be OK. Just keep looking and keep your options open.

Renee and I are still seriously talking career change for me and moving down to the south west corner of VA so we can get a 50+ acre farm. Been looking at listings on the web down there, listing on the web for up here to see how much we could get for our place, and I've started looking around at what I could do (job) down there.

Good Luck, and stay calm.

Mark (currently in SC)

Oh man Mark, THAT WOULD BE GREAT!

Well staying calm...hey ya think Robin could go look at that place for me? Kidding, I just cant leave my Randy here all alone. Robin is willing to commute, Randy isnt...so there ya have it..waiting to hear on another property first of next week (pesky holiday) and we still have some options on the first and quite a few ppl have called on this place...have a sneaky suspicion the first of Janurary is gonna be crazy... Good thing, been bored now that I have been home a few weeks!

Anything I can do to help Julie? Babysit a few dogs or something?

Phew can you tell that I got my daily dose of "Itlllll be OK Sam" It was VIA cell phone, but it did the trick..Robin is better than Valuim!