23.5" at the shoulder

51 lbs

20 months

Kirkland Lamb - 2.5 cups

Walk in the AM, 1/2 - 3/4 hr of long distance Ckuckit in the PM

Not his best but it shows how he's built:

P1000358.JPG

lots has changed since I did mine lol

Weight and Height: 21" 33lbs(slightly too thin)

Food They Are Being Fed: raw AM, Horizon Adult PM

Amount Of Food Per Day: depends the raw/kibble ratio varies by day, kibble alone equates to 4 cups a day

Activity Level: 40 min walk am, 4 hours running at work, 30 minute walk on my break, 4 hours more running at work, 5 days a week. 1 1/2 walks on weekends pluse playing in yard.

DSC_0056-1.jpg

DSC_0181.jpg

I don't have any pics of June standing still (that don't look like she's a deer in the headlights), so I'll do my best.

At any rate, here's her stats, roughly:

- 30 lbs, roughly, probably about 18-19"

- 6 years old

I hate to be the one to tell ya, but June's not 6 anymore lol. :P

Activity Level: 40 min walk am, 4 hours running at work, 30 minute walk on my break, 4 hours more running at work, 5 days a week. 1 1/2 walks on weekends pluse playing in yard.

Your dogs run 8 hours a day? Really?

Lots of great adult pics already posted, so here's some puppy growing pics - and no chubby puppies are NOT cute. ;-)

Wick @ 4 months:

F52D7550bwlowres.jpg

Rave @ 5 months:

a72ecfc4.jpg

Sully - 14 months (maybe a mix, but who knows?)

Food: <2 cups of taste of the wild + fat free salmon treats, lots of carrots, a milkbone a day

Weight: about 45, 22 inches (is he heavy?)

Activity: 1-1.5 hr off leash hiking 4X week (he chases the deer), agility 2-3X week, longer hikes and swimming on weekends, dog park on that days I'm too swamped to hike.

post-12049-038201200 1306543749_thumb.jpg

Seek

Female/Spayed

3 yrs old

44 lbs

20.5"

Trail hiking daily, agility class 2x week, tricks training daily, agility at home 3x week, 1 hour walk daily, ball or frisbee fetch 1/2 hour daily, misc jumping/running games daily, playing with Cedar daily

Seek.jpg

Cedar

7 mos. old

Female/Not spayed

26 lbs

18"

Trail hiking daily, agility class 2x week, tricks training daily, agility at home 3x week, 1 hour walk daily, ball or frisbee fetch 1/2 hour daily, misc jumping/running games daily, playing with Seek daily

(repeat pic... sorry, only body pic I have available right now)

CIMG7535.jpg

Wow, most of your dogs get way more daily exercise than my dogs ever get...hour long runs daily, etc.

Mine get a walk a couple of times a week, ball or frisbee a few minutes per day with lots of skipped days, and free time outside in the yard while I'm out gardening, pooper scooping etc.

I train 10-15 minutes probably 10 times a week...more in good weather and skipped days.

Wow, most of your dogs get way more daily exercise than my dogs ever get...hour long runs daily, etc.

Mine get a walk a couple of times a week, ball or frisbee a few minutes per day with lots of skipped days, and free time outside in the yard while I'm out gardening, pooper scooping etc.

I train 10-15 minutes probably 10 times a week...more in good weather and skipped days.

Skipped days? We were supposed to include (admit) skipped days?

Your dogs run 8 hours a day? Really?

I work at a very large doggy daycare, the large dog area where my girls play is an acre with tunnles and climbing decks and pools and stock tanks, I am the large dog handler and I work 9 hours a day 5 days a week(11-8), my dogs come with me every day and play with all groups, so short answer? yes, my dogs run 8 hours a day :P

(Sorry for the crappy pics, I am too lazy to search for good ones. :) )

Alex-

4 years old

19.5" tall

30 lbs

2evua7l.jpg

Will-

2 years old

20.5ish" tall

32 lbs

f2tpx4.jpg

And just because he is a gorgeous specimen of doghood, Jack (BC/something Mix)-

6 years old

24ish" tall

50 lbs

282kga1.jpg

Duncan, not quite 27 months. Height ~ 22.5" at the shoulders, rough coat (shaved belly for summer). Don't have a recent good photo of him from the top but a "tuck" to his abdomen is visible from above.

Goes on ~ 2 hour off-leash hikes 3-4x per week (often including twenty minutes of swimming); herding lessons once or twice per week; has the run of our fenced yard most days (and when I say has the "run" of it... he LOVES being in the back yard, especially chasing imaginary friends).

Weighed ~ 45 pounds at his last trip to the vet's a month ago. Vet said his weight was just perfect; right at a "5" on a scale of 1-9, with 5 being the ideal weight.

What is interesting is that his trainer claimed he was "fat", said he needed to lose a pound or two. We're working on that.

Was being fed ~ 1.5 C of Innova "Large Bites" (split into two meals) per day (DH confesses to some "kibble creep"), plus fish oil capsules and joint supplements. This has since been reduced to ~ 1 1/3 C of Innova (again split into two meals) per day. Also gets a frozen raw turkey neck every other week or so, plus one or two treats (mostly duck meat) per day. Photo taken today.

5779647068_4d674e2dba_z.jpg

Twitch...

21 inches

38 lbs

5.5 months old

male, unaltered

Taste of the Wild - Pacific Stream Puppy Formula 2.5 cups a day

activity normally consist of 1 mile walk in the morning, 2-3 mile light jog in the afternoon, going out in pasture with me to feed the animals. when im working in the shop hes normally running all over the ranch playing with my lab

Heres some pics of him as of this morning

Hes not snarling, just had a mouthful of kibbel

0F85650C-0E3F-43BC-BC34-94F664836298_zps

C1A9BB9B-4D53-4446-A800-D8B8029C5B99_zps

If I saw most of these dogs in public I'd initially think they were half-starved. Then my brain cuts in and reminds me that sausage-shaped is the norm for dogs I see, but not the ideal. 'Black and white footstool' is an apt description of some of the border collies around here.

not a BC lol but, here is a fit Aussie

DSC_0018_zpsc318bda3.jpg

10277801_10152293973617696_5307369041195

Paisley

24"

38lbs

2 years

female

spayed(at 18 months)

fed Raw at home and 1.5 cups grain free kibble at work(per meal) what food varies.

exercise- daycare all day(9 hours), 1-2 hour hike after work, sometimes training class or Demo practice after that. on a day off, 2 hours at the dog park + 2-3 hour walk.( my dogs don't NEED this exercise, I just enjoy it lol)

everyone said she wasn't fat when I adopted her, kept calling me crazy..she was 46lbs, she is now 38lbs, thin and super muscular..ya, she totally wasn't fat lol

10001487_10152216476542696_668492795_n_z

Now that I shaved Duke, I thought I'd put him on for reference. He is skinnier than these pictures look.

-weight and height- I never noticed height though I know he is pretty short and stocky. #46
- age-16 months
- gender (s/n status too) Intact Male
- food they are being fed-Nutri source with raw chickens backs and hamburger a couple times a week.
- amount of food per day-2.5 cups
- activity level-1-2 miles a day and a good run of 4+ miles usually once a week sometimes more.

IMG_8763_zps00dce9e6.jpg
IMG_8764_zps36a2afdb.jpg