BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Dixie_Girl

Mud pups!

After the guys went out for their morning romp, I noticed mud on them. How could they have got mud on them romping in the wet grass?

IM002145.jpg

IM002146.jpg

Okay, mystery solved! Here ya got the Jackson hole and the Skip hole!

IM002174.jpg

Where were these guys when we had to dig the new septic?

And yes, that is mud on the floor. In the dining room, front room, kitchen,,,,,,,

Hey, what a nice mud colour :rolleyes: . We've got all that drab dark stuff round here. I like that cheerful orange on black and white dogs!

How cute that each has his own hole . Kessie would definitely claim someone else's...

That is a great pic of Harley! Now there is a dog who celebrates the mud! It's like he's saying, "Ha, I won!". Yeah, good ol red clay! I'm still looking for carpet that matches it!

Linda, great capturing the moment! Love Skip's face in the second one! I think they're worth all the cleaning you had to do after :rolleyes:

It's almost like they revel in it! That is one muddy pup! And a great contrast to that beautiful, fluffy clean coat on the top of him!

We had that SAME red clay in South Carolina (and where we were in Georgia). Makes long white shih-tzu hair REALLY gross! :rolleyes: One of the Seattle pluses, NO RED CLAY!! YAY! :D

Skip is gettin' big already! And becoming a nice digger. :D Love the "big brother, little brother" holes - very cute!