BC Boards

More pictures of Ouzo

Anda

So, as I was saying, let me introduce a new face to this board.

Playing with his toys

(He later ate all the limbs and tail of the monkey)

IMG_0041.jpg

Insane (playing)

IMG_0103.jpg

Distroying present wrapping (check how inocent he looks)

IMG_0187.jpg

At three months

IMG_0213.jpg

Five months - getting in the water for the first time in his life

IMG_0009.jpg

Swimin'

IMG_0024.jpg

Hiking

IMG_0065.jpg

Thanks, fooshuman And next time I post more pictures, I'll make sure I resize them first

Had to learn it the hard way. Sorry to all of you that had a shock seeing the size of some of the pics above.

He's gorgeous! Looking forward to more pics of him, whatever size . I like the name, too!

This is Ouzo, about a month ago (age 4 months)with a plastic garbage can lid stuck in his mouth and over his head. He stole the lid from the bathroom and suddnetly appeared smiling and waving his tail, not quite understanding how come he cannot close his mouth anymore

We "rescued" him, but few days later, he repeated the scene, this time adding one more element of dificulty: the lid was still stuck in his mouth and behind his head, but also his right front paw was there He came limping in three and waving his tail: "Mommy, look what I did!"

IMG_0130.jpg

Jonun: We were there again yesterday, chasing tenis balls in the water, until my husband spotted a snake in the grass and I freaked out and took Ouzo to Bark Park instead, where is safe to chase balls until he's exausted:)

Oh what a cute pup! Great pics. Looking at his profile in some shots he looks like my Liz. and I had to crack up at your video collection:) I had to do a double take, as it could have been my house LOL. The 13th Warrior is always out around here, we watch it about once a month (I know we're weird) As a matter of fact we just got a new 60 inch. TV and that was the first movie we popped in the DVD, it looked gooooooood. And is that the Abyss I see as well? That was the 2nd one we watched. Too funny.

Litlle Bo Boop, that's too funny

Those were some movies I got from a friend of mine back in December...

So far, the 13th warrior is the only one I watched The rest are just collecting dust:) I guess I should return them...it's been a while hahahaha

Your pups are so cute, too, I noticed the resemblance.