o7rpzl.jpg

o7rq7t.jpg

A close up of the boys ...

o7r7g9.jpg

And a couple of puppy pictures thrown in for good measure. :rolleyes:

o7r6z6.jpg

o7rb0g.jpg

Jodi

Jodi, the photos are GREAT! I love them all! What is the dog's name with the intense gaze in the first pics?

Your little pup's ears have straightened up and she doesn't look like a puffball anymore!! I loved her ears! Although she is still a very beautiful young lady.

Wow great photos! I love how the dog isn't black, but has a smoky hue to his fur. And that pup! Look at that intent stare! Even more striking because of his eyes. Wow.

Those eyes always amaze me. And with those crazy ears! Makes for a great looking pup! :rolleyes:

i love the second herding picture, very intense. Although the 5th one is also really really great.....

"The Boys" are really cute to. Of course we don't want them to feel left out!

Thanks! :rolleyes:

The dog in the first photos is Zip. He's a 4 year old blue merle who has been such an incredible partner and teacher for me. He wasn't always dark, though. Most males tend to get darker with age. Here's a couple of pics of him as just a young pup.

zip.jpg

zip-face.jpg

And Kiva (the pup) is going to be a fun one. I'm really excited about her, and can't wait till she's big enough to start working with me.

Jodi

That really is amazing how Zip's coat has changed. I never knew they got THAT much darker, I always thought that it was just a slight change as they got older.

Even though the old Zip and the new Zip look very different, they are both still really stunning! :rolleyes:

Photo #1 is really super! I also love #3, with that Border Collie slinky-thing going on.

Wonderful photos!

Sign in to follow this