BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Marty&Abigail

abigail's friends!

I want to show you some "Italian" Border Collies!! They are all BC of some of my friends!

last week, Milan was like this!

This are Susie and Dew

2006131123033_nevesusiedew2.jpg

2006131123132_nevesusiedew.jpg

dew working!

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7aVXis7fGoYjaBwuECaSyzaWpRtsboHJ6zdr3gVUVytf-ohuea-bJM-z_Ho_UTXqKf5e7PAPs9BE-ujuvcUEacLdtnvK4ZfKuxVfEaSXFM79dcobIiiRiUE

Susie, Dew and Kel

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7Q4zUlpwmT9eT84tBY5ESmyIhdFqf3DI11lKA72yNpyGCt023cISQKfduPscOhAo2Kql3tV1k4gU9TtPDXvC8zaK8AfeQPK_FecJFbXkasWPE7DsglFszLM

Kel

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7ZiW2Mn0HZqGwZs1fSQ76kHCYyVZJhuyOM9UInRMeHkyf2RWAyYa-0kXvyKo8UXJVl0WfOe2PH4ERjfzxeCEwvW8gY_p_bIx4NDcUcpbrBY-2qqXmWKCpds

Bess

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7WelfXAMyrBxcL2Rl-tjy0tHkQIjOoRLn2GWzL7O86l8Xxqya0JM7_mT2dmoj-LZwDqFKRiw-cx2G2MFwvkE5Eqv-Kk6ggf1yKyDfsd-XnDF3n6qN8_Thu0

Tweed and Leeloo.. almost married! (puppiesssssss!!)

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7cFregcVZu7tWM6DtV0qpnw0VzYBx_Vo1X-NCc3qA_L0QPI2X2JO0BD_1uVQJnp_NXFkRHfRKzvMMOAAi5LSp-nJN3NGMUNQvKuYvwwnqrp9tdIuI0Y0wjw

leeloo

foto8.jpg

Originally posted by BCRebel:

I don't know the word in italian for beautiful but that describes your pictures. You can tell the BC's are happy and love what they are doing!

the word is "bellissime". :rolleyes:

than you very much! :D

Looks like BC paradise! And one of the dogs (Susie, I think?) even has a "Kessie tail", the first one I've ever seen (except for her own one of course).

Come on, tell us what the words on the last picture mean! :rolleyes:

Originally posted by Marty&Abigail:

Susie, Dew and Kel

x1pnp_rgmi5o51ugiHTqhVs7Q4zUlpwmT9eT84tBY5ESmyIhdFqf3DI11lKA72yNpyGCt023cISQKfduPscOhAo2Kql3tV1k4gU9TtPDXvC8zaK8AfeQPK_FecJFbXkasWPE7DsglFszLM

This tail reminds me a little of Kessie's. It's not the same, but the closest thing to it I've seen so far. But maybe this dog only happened to be holding her tail that way when the picture was taken.

Kessie's tail tip has always been curled upwards and to the right. She can stretch it out all the way, but there has to be a very special occasion (like a big ball).

DSCN0233kl.jpg

Both my male and his father hold their tails the same way when they are working. I always thought it was funny, kinda like a father-son thing.

Olivia

Originally posted by Olivia:

Both my male and his father hold their tails the same way when they are working. I always thought it was funny, kinda like a father-son thing.

Olivia

OK, I'm glad that there are more of them around! I was wondering if she had broken it as a puppy or something like that. Whatever the reason is, she has a really funny little piggy-tail:

DSCN0454kl.jpg

She just hides it by growing a whole lot of hair.

What's up with us Bavarians? :mad: There is some herding/sheepdog culture going on in the depressing North of Germany, and obviously also in the North of Italy, which is not far away either, and here's this big empty hole in the middle. Not enough sheep, maybe.