BC Boards

Who is going to the Finals

ah right, fess up...who is going to the Finals and with what dog(s)....and where are ya'll staying?

Tess and I will be there for Open. Lordy, you all will be getting free entertainment when we run!!

We are staying at the Super 8. Let's get together and have a party in homor of cgt and wear white buckets.

Diane and Tess

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am going...staying with Angie MaCrann in her super duty motor home we are leaving Sept 8th, going somwhere to train, then on to LeBar and then the finals..

Hehehe my schedule

Fosterfields, home for a day, gone to finals Sept 8th thru 29...State fair day after i get home, one day off, Montpelier...4 days off, Edgeworth, Julie Simpson Lessons, one day off, Abc trial, then a demo and then have Rural hill, Deans, and then my trial. Whew...I LOVE THE FALL!

We will have to have a margarita party...if I run like I did last year, hell make it a double.

Darn Sam!!!

Travelling with Angie -- and I was just thinking about starting a "who's traveling with who???" rumor thread!

Shucks, it's gonna be a long, dull September for those of us whose hats don't size right for the Finals.

Have fun!!!

CCnNC

Fred, Dotti Jo and Blitz = Dhu (Bomber x Fly) x Todd (Tucker x Lyn)

Rob and Katie = Spottie x Link

Lyn = Alisdairs Knight x Nell (import he owns)

and have two tucker pups on order off of Dean Holcombs Sky.

I MISS YOU TERRY! Are you going to come to my trial this year and stay a few weeks as discussed with my Oh Canada buddy?

Nope decided that there was no way my tucker was riding in a dog trailer..so you see what vehicle I found for him instead. He can travel in my bed! I just cant believe Angie is gonna let me drive that monster, hope there arent any bridges..sides, didnt think my angelic reputation could stand the other arrangements!

Hey, Sam, did you decide if I could get one or two lessons on Friday, Oct 1, with my two very very novice dogs and their very very novice trainer, between VA State Fair and Montpelier?

I hate to pass up the opportunity to get a lesson in with such a young and accomplished trainer.

Sue

Wow! Sam you are sooo much braver than me. I do everything I can to avoid driving our Truck/trailer/camper rig. Scott is beginning to get irritated with me for being chicken. By the way if anyone is interested, Scott and I are going too. My Bob dog has finally qualified in the top 150. He may never do it again so I gotta take advantage. Of course this weekend he proved that he was ready for much more than a measly nationals. He apparently was looking for sheep at the internationals as he missed the sheep at 600yrds and went looking for sheep at more than 1000yards. Finally he was out of sight and I had to ask the judge who had binoculars to tell me where he was. You know, its an easy mistake. I often send him to the next county to find sheep so how could you blame him? He redeemed himself the next day and got a 10th place.

Jenny

I can't list all the dogs that are with me or we'd run out of space!

Hiya Jenny,

There is a difference between brave and stupid. I am just to dumb to know any better. My friend and I were talking about heros and what makes them. He said he thought they fell into two catagories, those that had true courage and those that are just so foolhardy that they think nothing bad will ever happen to them. While I am no hero, I definately fall into the later catagory.

I can hardly wait to see you guys at finals..there are a few of you guys that I only get to see a few times a year that I really wished lived closer...WE HAVE TO GO TO DEADWOOD! I feel the need to have some serious beverages and to loose some serious money at the blackjack table. Tell Scott he is still a sorry rat, but thanks for the help this afternoon! He is the best!

Hugs

Last time we went to Deadwood, Robin and I were so amazed at the VERY IDEA of free drinks that I felt the need to have at least 6. Now knowing me, you can well understand what a state that put me in...and then there was Robin offending the dealer...one good way to piss them off is when they are shuffling and they drop the cards..you may not want to start giggling (yes robin does giggle) and say "deal much"? OUCH!

Sam

No dog yet, hope to have him brought back from the Internationals by the end of Sept. If not, then my dtr will bring him back from Ireland at the end of Oct. I'm keeping my fingers crossed for end of Sept. I'd like to get him down to Alasdairs for the Oct lessons.

See you at Fosterfields.

Nancy O

Hey Robin,

I would love to "wine" with you as we sit at home instead of going to the finals. Need to skip the marguaritas as my drink of choice is bloody caesar......a habit I got into up in Andrea's country. Hec, they sell it in "cooler" bottles up there.

Still plan on coming down to visit in November and for your trial. I plan on sitting, drinking and watching Sam, Robin and Andrea work their butts off working their bazillion pups while my pup is up in Canada driving Jen and Scott to drink. It aint all bad when you are old, fat and lazy.

When did Angie suffer her serious head trauma?

I know she had a head injury as she is going to let Sam drive. She will be happy to learn that her big rig is able to FLY.

What the heck is a bloody caesar? It sounds nasty.

Can't wait for you guys to get here! I'm dying for a trial, have never had withdrawal so bad. So glad we're going to Fosterfields next weekend so i can get a small fix before everyone leaves for Finals. September is gonna be a loooooooong wait for October (and trials every weekend from then on) to get here.

Oh yeah, and we can fix you up with a puppy so you can get your exercise too. Between the 2 of us, Sam and i are the Travelling Puppy Show. I think we're up to 10 now with at least 2 more on the way, all under 6 months old. Yes, we're nuts....and here i am trying to resist adding yet another one.