BC Boards

Battling the AKC

havenjm

BD, nice try bringing your imaginary friend here to the boards, but you've just lost what little credibility you had. Some people here were trying to give you the benefit of the doubt and ask legit questions, which of course have gone unanswered. Are you sure the "friend's daughter" who did the website isn't "you"? Funny how you both are struggling with spelling. Should we be concerned with the quality of schooling for Ontario youngsters?

-Laura

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really feel I have to reply to this thread.... Ontario Schools are not as hideously awful as the spelling and grammar of the originator of this threads is leading every one to believe.

Although they do encourage run on sentences in cyber speak as you can tell!!!! :rolleyes:

Please don't be lead into false assumptions by one person, while we do have our share of uneducated or ignorant people they are certainly not the norm.

oh yeah and I agree with the others, very trollish behavior, baiting, non responsive and far too much time on their hands.

sara

(An unamused Ontarian)

having been to ontario on several occassions i understand this is a glitch in the population.penny dont confuse the situation with those big words!!!!i was just wondering are there metric acres? you know ,slightly smaller than the ones in the good ol us of a.if so how many us acres would = 2500 acres in ontario or is it tampa? anyway i love my smart little farm dogs.even if they like to eat cowpies.ok now i will actually go and look at bd's website. i hope the speeling there is better.

bob

the lead singer and driver of the winnibago

5 cows to the acre -- must be pretty good land, or else they're running a feedlot or a dairy where they buy in a lot of feedstuffs.

I'm on some of the best farmland in the Northeast, and I think we're lucky to get three cows to the acre if everything is just right. A fraction over two is more common, and if it's cow-calf, it's less than two per acre.

Or else Brilliant Dawn is as good at math as she is at spelling.

But it would be immature to say something like that.

Here in Washington State it is 5 sheep to the acre. No way I could get 5 cows to an acre. I live on lush, green lands and my grass is waist high now and it can't support 5 cows to an acre.

~Brillant Dawn~ Just what type of land do yu have that can support that many cattle?

Diane Pagel

Carnation, WA