BC Boards

AKC

ragtimedog

"But you might also want to wait and see what the actual outcome of the vote is before you decide that the ABCA does nothing for you.

------------------

Bill Fosher

Surry, NH

That's exactly what I said Bill in the last post on page one.I choose to see what ABCA will do.And if push comes to shove let ABCA kick me out and then maybe I'll come to Jo Bloe who spends 2300 posts on the computer to pay me back.That's what I call a cyber nut-someone with too much time on their hands and less on their dogs.My posts?-524

Ta ta,time to enjoy life.There is life beyond the keyboard

Sue Barta

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know why anyone feels they ought to refund any money to this woman.

Everytime she whelped a litter,she would have paid a membership due for a year in order to get her pups registered and pass them as working dogs. So,if she's already up to 10 litters,she's due a big fat zero. If she's whelped more and registered them with the ABCA,she owes money to the registry.

I can't believe the nerve in some people,I'll bet she's the type who spills hot coffee on herself in order to sue fast food places.

We can clean up any trash out of environments but we can never take a trash out of human beings.

------------------

Inci Willard

Clearville,PA

814-784-3414

ikw@pennswoods.net

Hey Sue,

Joe Bloe cybernut, with some 2300 posts, compared to your measly 524, actually uses his Border Collies for herding. What can you claim in your "enjoyment of life beyond the keyboard", to somehow improve this breed, other than maybe using this breed to line your own pockets? If your are really a fan of the Border Collie, I'm not quite sure how you can make some of the statements you have, regarding how and why you breed, etc., etc., etc., and then look at yourself in the mirror in the morning, thinking you are one of the good guys (sorry, gals), with respect to the Border Collie. But, hey, I'm just one of those cybernuts, with even less posts than you (guess you have even more time for the keyboard than some of us cybernuts).

Carl Hochberg

Hey Guys,

I have been thinking about resigning from ABCA for years now, since it became aparrant to me that I would not be using the registry anymore and I feel badly that they are wasting money sending stuff to me. I have not voted as I consider it none of my business anymore.

I have no desire for a refund- please keep the money and do your good works. Just how do I resign and let them off the hook for mailings to me?

Thanks! Bonnie

------------------

What you believe has no effect on the truth.

Consider the torch passed, Bonnie. Meet a brand spanking new lifetime member of the ABCA:

Margaret Wheeler <-------That would be me! biggrin.gif

Between the USBCHA and the ABCA lifetime memberships, a considerable chunk left dh's checking account, but nary a complaint did I hear from him. As far as we are concerned it's money very well spent!