BC Boards

Congrats Renee!

Valhalla

Thanks Christine! Now I'm blushing. I think Rae really deserves the credit. She kept telling me where the crossdrive line was when I wasn't sure during the runoff. She was so funny though. She decided she liked the runoff concept so much that she marched right out to the post for a 3rd go around.

Renee

And, the story gets even better!

When Renee went to the post, there was a THREE WAY tie for first place. She laid down a fantastic round, knocking those three out of first.

Then Tommy went to the post and matched Renee's run.

I think Christine was one of the original 3-way tie group.

We heard more than one of the three exclaim "Wow! I was in first and now I'm fourth or fifth place!"

It was an exciting end to a great day.

Colin

Yup, you're right Colin. Craig, Sam and I all had 85's and were hoping for a three way run off.... with only 2 runs left to go, Renee and Tommy knocked the three of us down two notches each.

final outcome was

Renee

Tommy

Craig

me

Sam

Mary Luper won NN, I think doug Brewer won PN, Sam won Ranch with F-red, and also Nursery. There were some nice runs by some nice young dogs out there this weekend, it was a good weekend for them.

Where were you guys? We missed you!

Robin - thanks for missing us! Sue's Katy was lame and my "lame" excuse was I had just returned from a quickie drive down and back to Florida the week before (19 hours each way) and was too pooped for the 4 hour solo drive down to the trial. What a weenie! (Who said "age is only mind over matter. If you don't mind, it don't matter" - ha!! It must have been a 30 year old!)

Renee - Annie says "yahoo !!!" to Bette's 3rd place!

Sounds like we missed a lot of fun. ***sigh*** But, congrats to everyone!

That's right Christine - Doug Brewer was second, i remember now. David Clark had a sweet run in PN. I can't remember where Zac ended up in PN but we got a ribbon (got 2nd in Nursery too). Randy had 2 dogs in the ribbons in PN, i remember that. Renee's Bette looked awesome.

Deb - we missed you wienies! Next time...

You know Denise, the reason I did well in the runoff is because I didn't have time to think about it all day. My nerves are my worst enemy.

I think Zac looked great. I'm developing a certain fondness for those half white faced dogs now. It was a fun weekend and it was great to see Stu doing well.

Renee