BC Boards

Frontrunner results?

Sue R

I can't recall all the classes except the ones I ran in.

On Saturday, Robin and Spottie won Open, David Henry and Britton won the Nursery, David Clark and Luckert won Ranch.

On Sunday, David Henry and Britton won Open, Mark Billadeau and Jodi won Nursery (YEA MARK!!) and Dee Penatzer won Ranch.

Dan King won PN saturday with Fan, Mark was second with Jody and Zac and i were 3rd - 1 point between us all. Peggy Wilkinson won NN saturday and Ann Johnstone won it sunday. I think that's everything but PN yesterday, can't remember who won it.

I put a few pictures from the trial at

http://www.pbase.com/robinfrench/frontrunner_sdt_03052006

Don't be expecting Denise or Christine quality! I just got a camera and i don't even know what all the buttons do yet, so these aren't great. They're mostly from NN yesterday afternoon since i was at the other end of the field most of the weekend with the sheep.

Who all were taking a nap together? Or don't I want to know?

I sure wish I could have been there to watch you guys run your good dogs but life happens...sounds like you all had a wonderful time, as usual!

YEA!!!!

Denise's photos are coming on her website!!!!!

http://www.pbase.com/cdwall/sams_winter_trial_06

I like the face shots of Chirstine Koval's Bess and Lena Bailey's Hemp. The shot of Dan Hill's Fan. And of course the running one of my Jody.

Hopefully there will be more later.

Great stuff Denise.

Mark

PS Yes Denise, Carla ran Emma.