BC Boards

Fall Foliage Results

NancyO

Bill, your sheep are not turds! I think the lack of sheds had alot more to do with handling issues than poopy sheep! It was great to have the use of 200 sheep so we could do the double lift with a full 20...they were even but challenging & there were some tricky spots on the course. If you were closer, I'd take some of those nice North Country ewes...just not sure I can take another drive up the dreaded I-84. ugh.

For anyone who hasn't been there, Bramble Hill is a gorgeous place. Esp. in the fall with the leaves just starting to color & Bill's wife is a helluva chef!

I don't know all the results. 17 teams went to the double lift instead of 15 as there was a 3 way tie for 15th place in the qualifying rounds- the first few were 1) Bev & Bill 2) me & Tess 3) Warren Mick & Glen (both Bev & Warren finished the course) 4) Bev & Pippa....Gene Sheninger was in the top few, & also Sue Schoen & Nap, I think.