BC Boards

Congrats Sue Rayburn!!!

Pipedream Farm

Thank you very much, Renee! You are just too nice! It was indeed my first win in Novice - it was quite exciting. I think that luck played a large part in our run, but I was very pleased with Celt's efforts.

I have to reiterate though, that working in the set-out pen (especially when I was able to work there with Celt) was the high point of my weekend - not having sheep and only taking a lesson on them once a month, makes it hard for me to understand them (compared to cattle).

Celt is used to our cattle that are heavy, and also the school sheep that are a bit heavy, so the light sheep at Karen and Tom's were quite different kind of stock than either of us are used to. I took one look at them running towards me on the fetch and thought, "Oh my goodness, what do I do now?!?"

Celt was a gift from Karen and Tom when I lost my loved Skye. It was particularly special to get the blue ribbon at their trial.

I also enjoyed having the time to talk with you in the shade there - it was nice and relaxed. You did some lovely shedding during your non-competes. It's something for me to aspire to. Maybe in about another 10 or 15 years, do you think?