BC Boards

And the winner is.... The kelpie!

Margaret M Wheeler

Hey Robin,

It was great meeting you.

I was totally psyched, if I wasn't whipped when I got home I would have posted it last night. I SO wish you all could have seen that run.

Joan, you are such a good sport and a sweetie, especially considering Amos' and Toby's "meeting of the minds." Thanks so much for everything gf,particularly the wonderful food!

Thanks guys. Just got home, spent the night in a somewhat gruesome fishing motel in Pulaski. Yup, there's really a place called Pulaski. Don't go there. :rolleyes:

Anyway, wondering what you guys are gonna do now that Kelpies are whupping border collie butt. :D

Robin, how's Jaffaroo? I have calls in to the relevant parties but haven't heard anything back yet.

A.

Anyway, wondering what you guys are gonna do now that Kelpies are whupping border collie butt. :rolleyes:
Ha! Nell would whup his premier cattle dog of Australia a$$ if she had a less bungling handler!

ps. You're welcome plus you want me to send you some of the other pics? One is particularly funny in an almost dare I say it cutesy poo way!

Yo Margaret,

Bring that sorry Kelpie look-alike up here to our November trial and we'll go mano a mano in Nursery. Heh heh heh. Remember to stop at duty free for that giant bag of Lindt chocolates you're gonna lose on the bet. :rolleyes:

(Edited to add:) Yes, more pics. Post the cutesy poopsie one, I think I'm still doing penance.

A.

Hey Mark,

I had two "would have" runs. For the first I would have done pretty well if I hadn't gotten confused about the course. We had a little cross wear betweem two panels and I thinking I would be third in the order didn't make absolutely sure I knew which panel was second. Turned out I was first in the order and well you get the picture...

Second run we missed the fetch panel and got the pen about two seconds after our time ran out. I think we would have had a pretty good score if we had gotten the pen.

As for breathing... Dang! I knew I forgot to do something. Perhaps oxygen debt explains some of my blunders?

The high points of the trial for me were my friend Carol's great runs with her young bitch Evie, Toby's big moment and perhaps best of all, Nell and I got to help exhaust the sheep for Pro-Novice.

Hey Margaret,

Great pic of Andrea & Toby! The weekend was great fun. You were right,I was laughing to my self all morning about some of our conversations! It wasn't to fun going to the post 30 seconds after your dog is in a brawl, but I guess Amos just signed his own neuter certificate! :eek: See you soon, Joan.

WOW, YOU LOOK SO YOUNGGGGGGGGGG AND ACCOMPLISHEDDDDDDDDDD. Got disposable you know whats at store today, plan is all in place...on a sappy side note, I AM GOING TO MISS YOU GUYS... I am getting pretty wheepy about leaving, you best call me..ya know, reach out,, reach out and touch someoneeeeeeeee.

GO TOBY!

Relevant party picked up Jaffe, knows about Meds, and said would treat accordingly.

Nice meeting you Margret! Hope we didnt scare you too bad, we all have a cutesy poopsie side, contrary to popular belief...

Outa here tomorrow.

Sammy Jo,

I love ya and I'm going to miss you girlie. That was a fun weekend, BLT's and all.

Have a GREAT time at the Nationals and do us proud. Make sure the Buff Puff shows his stuff again or I'm going to have to retract every sweet thing I ever said about him.

I'm loving the plan, glad you're armed.

A.

Oh and I just wanted to add that Carol Campion took the great pictures of A. and the Tobmeister. I could never have taken such great shots.

I'm really grateful to Carol for taking them and Andrea being patient enough to let them be taken. I took a real shine to dat bad boy Toby, and I'm pretty sure that being way more frivolous and sentimental than A, I wanted that pic more than she did.