BC Boards

And the winner is.... The kelpie!

Margaret M Wheeler

What is the topic here anyway? Oh yeah. That bad boy, Tobmeister Toblerone. I'm thinking Julie is writing to see if she can breed Miss Twist to him. Now that cross would produce some very interesting earsets if nothing else.

BTW you're on for November. So I'm putting up Lindts. What about you? I know. First dibs on a spot in the famous expatriate Scot's next shedding clinic at your place. Whaddaya say there A.?

High stakes girl. Those four spots (after Sheri and me) are hotly desired, indeed, dare I say it, even fought over. However, we can talk about it when you come up in November. It would certainly be cool to have you. I know you would absolutely loooooove Scott. Talk about hero worship, I'm right there.

Andrea

I belive that I have been seriously snubbed. I was at a traffic light in Amherst yesterday behind a car with Ontrio license plates PLAY2WIN. Less than a quarter mile from the farm gate.

It had to have been Andrea -- no use in denying it. Next time you're in town, you'd better look me up.

Forget ROM if they have a problem with it - we'll start a new registry. International Darn Good Sheepdogs.

Sign me up for one of those IDGS.

Kelpies carry red. http://www.kelpiesinc.com/ Problem solved - line up those border kelpie puppies baby!

Melanie,

You can try the haggis without me! See ya there.

Becca,

Okay line up those buyers (hmmm....since they're *designer* pups we ought to be able to ask at least $1,000 per don't ya think, especially since we'll need A.'s cooperation, which means now dividing profit four ways).

Now I suppose I better get myself on the road or I'll never get there (7 hour trip, ugh!).

J.

Since they are a new breed (Darn Good Sheepdogs) we should be able to get plenty of flyball buyers for their multibreed teams. It would be best if we could get Andrea to get a title on Toby (Twist's lines are already "proven" in sports).

All right, my camper's gonna get its wheels stolen at the next trial if I don't shut up now. Especially if I show my face up north. :eek: