BC Boards

Heritage Park SDT

blackacre

Originally posted by tucknjill:

ewwwwww look at that way confident, ultra handler hip cock! Man you look very young and very accomplished..so does Toby!

Next time A. runs, she'll be cocking the hip AND checking her watch (like you-know-who). :rolleyes:

Too kind, my young and impressionable friends. You know the real reason I'm projecting negligent cool is that inside I'm praying like mad that the bugger'll actually get around his sheep this time. Oh, and I just loooove having a flank command that goes: "Toby. TOBY. TOBY!! Here. HERE, Toby! Come-bye!"

A.

So what? Thought that was how a flank was given? Just had a most excellent Libby evening...I feel almost cheerful, imagine that! (and gave many such flanks as you discribe with the addition of a whistle at the tail end of it cause doenst everyone teach verbal and whistles AND half flanks all at the same time? they are border collies after all!)

>>doenst everyone teach verbal and whistles AND half flanks all at the same time? they are border collies after all!)<<

and don't forget the arm waving and hand gestures for those Border Collies who have eyes in the back of their head....as if they could see these motions while driving the sheep AWAY!!!!

Diane Pagel

Carnation, WA