BC Boards

Wish me Good Fortune - Fly's autopsy result

Sunday the 21st I am traveling to meet Fly, a 1.5-2yr old rescue in Idaho (Inland Northwest Rescue) for possible adoption. I have been deliberating on getting a 2nd BC and he sounds like just the right fit. If I think he will work out with the family, he'll be flying home with me. The flight is only 1 hour, so I'm not too worried.

Fly:

3.jpg

22.jpg

12.jpg

More photos & description on his rescue page: http://www.pnwbcrescue.org/show_bio.php?Im...ze=2&DogId=2002

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a cool dog. I think I have seen him before. Good luck on getting him :rolleyes:

I also like the freckles! :rolleyes: . Lots of luck for the big day!

Sad news.

While I was lifting off from the Portland airport to see Fly, he had a very bad seizure at MaryAnn's. It was totally unexpected and gave no indication. He lost all control of his body and was crying in pain. He was sent to the vet, also crying the entire ride there. The decision was made to end his suffering and put him to sleep. I never got to meet him as he was already gone when I landed in Spokane.

I spent the day with MaryAnn & her 25 dogs which included Peg's puppies :rolleyes: .

But I flew home alone.