BC Boards

Meet Anzley Grace

I am kinda new to this group but I have been seeing a bunch of post with the growth of puppies into adult pups. I wanted to add my baby girl to the feed since I am really enjoying these types of posts. I want to introduce my girl Anzley. She will be 5 months tomorrow. Here are some pics of her from when I first got her till now.

Anzley 9 weeks 2.jpg

Anzley 5.jpg

Anzley_10_weeks_6.jpg

Anzley 10 weeks 9.jpg

Anzley 11 weeks 2.jpg

Anzley 12 weeks 3.jpg

anzley 14 weeks 8.jpg

Anzley 17 weeks 3.jpg

62237574_10219380979413177_9079025594854801408_n.jpg

62525992_10219380972893014_2639440278804496384_n.jpg

• 1 month later...

She is so gorgeous! Still love the poking the tongue out picture - so full of sass and character!

I remember when my pups were young and flexible enough to twist 180 while lying down - front legs one way, hind legs another.  That does change over time, but at least you have photographic proof it happened!

Love the blue eyes. It is always interesting to see how pigmentation grows on a border collie's nose. In her first photos there is a lot of unpigmented skin o her nose, but now she has only one spot. She's a cutie, all right.

I am also interested to hear what she does for you as a service dog. What kinds of tasks does she perform for you?