BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
HarstineDogs

Looking For A BC In Washington

I've been looking for a new border collie for almost two years now since my last one was killed in a tragic accident. I just haven't been able to find that one special perfect dog yet and having a dog-less life is starting to drive me crazy!

I would prefer them to be under a year old, the younger the better. Male or female doesn't matter. I would really love to find a puppy, but I would be happy with an older dog as well.

Any behavior problems or issues will be fine as I'm a semi-professional dog trainer who specializes in working with dogs with fear aggression.

I live in an island on about an acre and a half of land, and most of that is surrounded by commercial timberland, so there is plenty of room to run and lots of trails for us to explore, even a beach to go swimming in and run in the sand.

I can afford about $300 for a rehoming fee.

If you have, or know anyone who has, a Border Collie that needs a new home, then I very much look forward to hearing from you. 
Please e-mail me at [email protected] or send me a text at (360) 205 - 5596

IMG_0031.JPG

IMG_0135.JPG

IMG_0430.JPG

Sorry to read about your boy. Thanks for taking the time to seek out a potential rescue. Have you not had any luck with your local rescues? 

Have you tried http://herduneededahome.com/, border collie and mixed breed rescue in Bend, Oregon?  They do great work.

Good luck, and so sorry for your prior tragic loss,

Amy

Hi! Are you still looking for a BC? This is Bird ❤️ ... she was born from my own and now that is has reached maturity she is showing signs of hierarchy issues with the older female. 

EC005B96-9097-4A98-9A07-AAC0D739D2A7.jpeg