BC Boards

Small rant; sick pup :(

Hi everyone, 

This post is somewhat of a small rant - I hope that's okay. I'm really just looking for some words of encouragement.

Tama and I both got sick at the same exact time, and I'm the only one taking care of him right now. He's almost 12 weeks now, and started having diarrhea on Sunday night. Yesterday night I was up with him every hour of the night taking him to the bathroom, while getting super sick myself. Today is a repeat of that, except I am more sick. Needless to say I am hardly getting any sleep and am getting so desperate for some time to rest and get well. 

We've been to the vet and thankfully she isn't worried. He's been on a bland food diet since yesterday and got some medication to help with the diarrhea today, but it isn't kicking in yet. Otherwise he's a happy boy, drinking water and huge appetite and super energetic. I, on the other hand, am beyond miserable... it's just the worst having to take care of a sick little thing all by yourself when you are so sick yourself :(