BC Boards

Kit is 17!

A year ago I had a little birthday party for my Kit. I am not the kind to give my dogs birthday parties. No judgement on those who do,  it's just not my way. But Kit was 16 and I couldn't resist holding a "Sweet 16" birthday party with a few friend, hor d'ourves (all of which Boo quietly ate while everyone was focused on getting a good photo of Kit), and cake. I figured she wouldn't have another birthday, so why not just once. 

It is December again, and Kit is still here and going strong. What could I do except have another celebration? This time it was just me and my companion and the other dogs and the cat, but I made her a cake and she got extra loving and attention, chicken for dinner, and treats all to herself. She seemed to think it was all good.  See photos.

Happy birthday to my Kit, a dog who has spent her whole life doing her very best to be a Good Dog. 

Beautiful Kit  small size-17th birthday Dec. 2018.jpeg

Kit with 17th Birthday cake SMALL Dec. 2018.jpeg

Kit's 17th birthday Small.jpeg

2 hours ago, D'Elle said:

It is December again, and Kit is still here and going strong. What could I do except have another celebration? This time it was just me and my companion and the other dogs and the cat, but I made her a cake and she got extra loving and attention, chicken for dinner, and treats all to herself. She seemed to think it was all good.  See photos.

Happy birthday to my Kit, a dog who has spent her whole life doing her very best to be a Good Dog. 

Happy, Joyous Day to you and to Kit! Those pix show a happy girl!!!