BC Boards

Lottie says good morning!

Ah the joys of having a dog. I live in Scotland and the wind and rain are an absolute nightmare. My six and a half month old doesn't seem to care though lol. Lottie is looking great and I hope you are away from that trainer.

Enjoy and don't worry it will soon be spring and even more rain lol.

Brian

My guys think 4 in the morning is the perfect time to go out for a walk. Freezing rain? Not so much where we live (Arizona), but I have no doubt that that wouldn't stop them (in fact, quite the opposite -- cold rain makes thing so much more fun). Especially when they come in and shake off and then roll in the carpet and have zoomies in the bedroom. 

On 11/16/2018 at 9:15 AM, Flora & Molly said:

Haha I know that look!

It must work even better with her piercing light coloured eyes!

Yes! When she was a puppy her eyes were bright blue. I don't even know what color you'd call them now. Maybe a light green. They are very different!

fullsizeoutput_897.jpeg

On 11/24/2018 at 9:40 AM, D'Elle said:

Lenie, that puppy picture just slays me! I love how you can see the intelligence in border collie's eyes even at a very young age. Now you have given me a serious case of Puppy Envy!

Lottie has always seemed so much older than she is because of that intelligent look in her eyes!