BC Boards

What breed is she?

hey guys. I'm new here and was just curious if I bought a mutt or what. the guy said she was pure bc. but I had my doubts especially when he showed me pictures. at first I was told she was daughter of b/w border mom and dad. but then I saw pictures on facebook.  the mother was smooth coat  black and tan dog, so if she was border she was the rare old old breed that apparently isn't seen around anymore. I can't put a finger on what breed the mom is. dad was bc. for sure.  but the breeder lied about the mom.   my puppy is 6 months and 1 day. very hyper barely listens and food aggressive. does herd naturally, loves to go and chase horses from behind. and chases cats I have raised her just like our current border collie who literally  is the best dog ever, as I am told by everyone I meet, since i work with dogs, he has an off switch like no other, but new puppy is just not into learning or anything. any ideas of what breed she is?. I am pretty sure not Notolian shep. not great pyr. and not lab...maybe catahoula leopard? (I saw a brown and tan pup once so i thought maybe?)     I'm not sure at this point.   here are pics of what i believe to be the mom (after the breeder said  xyz and I looked farther into his facebook and saw the real mom) this pic is the truth, the mom is the one feeding the pups (which he said was the surrogate..the white one is mine..sorry it is horrible quality. there are also pics of her growing up.  thank you for all your help. 

Screenshot_20181024-122937_Chrome.jpg

32231581_900716486794509_5882546006427435008_n.jpg

Screenshot_20181102-094534_Chrome.jpg

20181103_103454.jpg

20181018_141139.jpg

Have you thought about having your dog's hearing tested?  It could explain a lot if she's deaf.  Lots of red flags here.  I wish you the best.

By the way, this "Ask an Expert" forum is specifically for asking training questions to a designated expert - you'll get more replies by posting this in the General Border Collie forum.

Amy