BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
highway61

George the skateboarding bulldog

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/meet-george-the-skateboarding-bulldog/

Sure, it's just another cutsie article of a bulldog excelling at riding a skateboard but I'm curious if anyone out there knows of a Border Collie that takes to skateboards like this? I only have/had one BC, he's pretty reactive and goes defcon 1 when just hearing a skateboard (doesn't even need to see it!)

I think Jumpy the Parkour Dog might have done some skateboarding. You can google him or check out YouTube. He has passed away, but had a devoted owner who was into parkour himself, and taught Jumpy some amazing stuff. Check it out,  Jumpy would have been up to the challenge. I believe he was a tri bc or a bc mix.

Ruth & Gibbs

You can Jumpy at wimp.com, put in Alex and Jumpy the Parkour Dog. I can't post  links for some reason, but this should take you right to Jumpy doing some skateboarding. Mixed with some other really cool stuff.

Ruth & Gibbs

18 hours ago, highway61 said:

https://www.seattletimes.com/seattle-news/meet-george-the-skateboarding-bulldog/

Sure, it's just another cutsie article of a bulldog excelling at riding a skateboard but I'm curious if anyone out there knows of a Border Collie that takes to skateboards like this? I only have/had one BC, he's pretty reactive and goes defcon 1 when just hearing a skateboard (doesn't even need to see it!)

I started teaching Molly (then got distracted) and she was fine.  She's never been *noise* sensitive at all though.