Jump to content
BC Boards

Recommended Posts

Thank you for letting us join this great community. Let us introduce ourselves. I'm Kristina, 23 yo from Croatia. My companion is rescue girl, bc mix (I assume) Nana. She is about 4 yo. In December 5th will be 3rd adoption anniversary (we call it udomidan). She came in shelter when she was little puppy. 

We are soulmates :) 

IMG_20180820_170018_256.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Nana is stunning! I would not be surprised if she was full BC and not a mix, but it doesn't really matter if you love her.

Welcome!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lawgirl said:

Nana is stunning! I would not be surprised if she was full BC and not a mix, but it doesn't really matter if you love her.

Welcome!

Thank you :) she has only 15 kilos so I think that she is mixed with some other breed. But she is perfect like she is :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe 15 kilos is about 33 lbs. That's really not all that small for a female border collie.

On the smaller side, yes, but definitely within the average range. I've had 2 that were smaller than that. ;)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, GentleLake said:

I believe 15 kilos is about 33 lbs. That's really not all that small for a female border collie.

On the smaller side, yes, but definitely within the average range. I've had 2 that were smaller than that. ;)

 

I say that she is mini bc, I invented new breed haha

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, Kristina_Nana said:

I invented new breed haha

Please don't. Next thing you know everyone will think it's a real thing and will want to breed for it. It's already happened to Aussies. :blink:

p.s. I know you were jesting, but it the mere thought of it makes me twitchy. LOL

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, GentleLake said:

Please don't. Next thing you know everyone will think it's a real thing and will want to breed for it. It's already happened to Aussies. :blink:

p.s. I know you were jesting, but it the mere thought of it makes me twitchy. LOL

Over here in Croatia are famous mini maltese, mini yorkie.. Disaster 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

×
×
  • Create New...