BC Boards

Border Collie Puppies in the NYC Tri State Area - Paid Project!

Guest Wulf Casting

Guest Wulf Casting

Hi Border Collie Community!
I wanted to post this to the forum in case anyone was interested in submitting their puppies. 
I'm working on a paid commercial print shoot in New York and we're seeking puppies for an August 1st shoot in Manhattan. I wanted to see if you had any puppies 9-14 weeks old that we could consider for the shoot. We can review by emailed photos / videos. If theyre ultimately selected you would be paid $750-1000 depending on the # of dogs provided.

Im including the project details below which includes dates, rates and specifics about what we're looking for.
Our deadline is fast approaching so if you're interested please email me ASAP so we can review and confirm your puppy!

Email to: MatthewWulf@WulfCasting.com

Details below -

Type: Print
Client: Major Dog Food Brand
Rate:
  Puppies: $750 / Half Day Session & Usage
  Litter Upgrade: +$250 If Breeder brings whole puppy litter for shoot.

Usage: Buyout - Packaging shoot.
Shoot Date: August 1st / Half Day Session (Approx 4 Hours)

We will be booking directly from media submissions (photos / videos) with no live session.
If submitting please do so on the condition you'd be able to report to the Manhattan area on August 1st and you're OK with the usage terms / specs, etc.
Possible that Mileage and parking can be compensated for animals outside of the NYC area that would like to be considered.

Casting Puppies! About 9-14 Weeks Old
Male or Female / Roughly 9-14 Weeks / Of these specific breeds

- Tan / Brown Border Collie Puppies

Good tan, honey, or brown coloring in their coat - Healthy Body weight & excellent hair.  Ideally we're booking one, but additional rate would apply if entire litter is selected and booked on shoot. Should it be necessary, owners should be willing to trim fur around the eyes so we can see them clearly. Mileage and parking can be compensated for animals outside of the NYC area that would like to be considered.

We will be booking directly from media submissions (photos / videos) with no live session, so lots of media on the puppies would be great. As I mentioned we're shooting soon so time if os the essence. If you have any puppies you'd like for us to consider, or know anyone who has a puppy/puppies that would be applicable please email me ASAP.

Subject: PET FOOD & Puppy's name
Include Name, Ages, Current Photos, Cell Phone Video clips, Breed, Location and confirm availability for August 1st.

--

Matthew Wulf
Casting Director

| WULF CASTING
| MatthewWulf@WulfCasting.com