BC Boards
Dberhow

Samantha Erin

She was an odd little dog and I miss her. She would lay on her back, and I started pulling her lips down to make her look ferocious, and make growly noises to her. She figured out that I liked this and started doing it on her own.

22688749_10155795349827930_9656187403526

You may miss her, but you will certainly never forget her. I am sorry for your loss but hope you find comfort in your memories of your time together.

What a goofy little sweetheart. Sincere condolences on your loss of Samantha Erin.

Amy

So sorry.

She sounds like a sweetheart.

It is hard to lose one like that.

That photo reminds me so much of my first border collie, who was a mix and I didn't even know at the time that she was part border collie, but know it now.

She would do the same thing. Sometimes at strangers and I had to convince them she was smiling.

She would do the same thing. Sometimes at strangers and I had to convince them she was smiling.

It was probably a submissive grin. I used to have one who did this and I put it on cue. Pretty adorable.

It was probably a submissive grin. I used to have one who did this and I put it on cue. Pretty adorable.

Yeah, I put Minka's grin on cue as well. People loved it.