BC Boards
CptJack

Kiran's thread, as promised.

4mq6Rlr60XHwlaul6BH96L.jpg

4fBde5KWMOsFrLAi3SMMv5.jpg

5chhh41nbfdi4R8HakDOGW.jpg

Fun was had (photos by a lovely lady that was there - and I believe the lady who owned the MAS in the swimming picture)

Awesome trick! He is just standing, not jumping for the frisbee? Impressive!

BTW Kiran looks so handsome in his bejewelled collar of many colours from the earlier set of photos.

5 minutes ago, Lawgirl said:

Awesome trick! He is just standing, not jumping for the frisbee? Impressive!

BTW Kiran looks so handsome in his bejewelled collar of many colours from the earlier set of photos.

Yep! Just standing: 

3PBO18xmbkz9I0wKT00fhc.jpg

10owjSmRUnd4Ohdvn2aYes.jpg

400wxp3ySvepNr9Ld2yChM.jpg

This series might actually better display that. 

6PsEcC5r0S2u8uU1WRDzyV.jpg

4jrhXINKLwvQ3alsgorpI1.jpg

Dude's got some impressive core strength going, LOL

and thanks.  That collar's totally my favorite.  I wanted it for years before I admitted that yeah, I wanted it enough to pay for it and got it.  Though I've got a collar-collection going and. I'm pretty fond of him in magical ponies and rainbows too.

1tKD7FNjLniGsQMwIcqa43.jpg

...I have no shortage of pictures, ever.

Yay more Kiran pictures!

Kiran is really filling out and looking like a handsome DOG  more than a leggy teenager.  And I see the collar collection continues.  It must be nice to have a dog who can show off the collar collection.  My boys all have fur that hides a collar, so there is no point. Sigh.

He is definitely filling out and adding muscle, lately.  I am a little bemused by how many people expect him to weigh 50+ lbs - he's firmly at 40.4 lbs and hasn't gained an ounce, much less 10lbs, in the last 6 months, but I guess redistribution of that weight was kind of dramatic. 

Collar collecting continues - mostly for everyone but Thud and Kylie, because yeah, their stuff just vanishes into heir ruffs. 

The usual explanation is 'I dyed it with food coloring at or around a trial'. 

the explanation this time is that I dyed my own hair 

6U07oLypYR4K0W1e2osBNn.jpg

Then grabbed his tail with gloves, without thinking (we play that way).  It is never coming out.  LOL.  Fortunately it's still veggie based dye, but it's going to be around a while longer on him than me.

11 minutes ago, urge to herd said:

It suits him,  Cpt. Jack. That dog has some  joie de vivre about him.

Ruth & Gibbs

He does.  He's a nice dog.   I've loaned him out to a few friends thinking about getting (much)  higher drive dog and quickly had him handed back (often with some minor trauma to the person), but in truth he is everything good about Dogs, neatly packaged in fun colors.  He finds joy in everything,  gives everything he's got to whatever we're doing, and lives and loves with his heart wide open.   I love all my dogs enormously, they all brought something to the table, they are all special.  But he's been close to therapy for lots of people, including and especially me.  He just makes people HAPPY.

1 hour ago, Lawgirl said:

I can't believe I missed the pink tail tip! I actually really like the look - who says guys can't wear pink!

Not him, that's for sure! Rainbows, unicorns and pink are his thing :P

1J9JnzMCl3IaSpPmfEy45a.jpg

20 months old and, while not at all BC-ish, pretty nicely put together, if I say so myself. 

23 hours ago, urge to herd said:

Ohhhh, Cpt. Jack, you did it again. That dog could raise a smile, if not a chuckle, from a dead man. What a guy.

Ruth & Gibbs

He is very, very Charming.  

2rIU4lw2YnpssdwrEoHGuZ.jpg

And that needed shared (taken by a friend)

If I ever come to the USA (not likely in my current circumstances short of a sudden windfall) I will be knocking on your door to meet Kiran ( and you too, of course Cpt. Jack, but, well, priorities!). 

He is an absolute delight and I love every photo and video.

He'd be delighted by the visit - as would I.

He's still a really good dog.  He's maturing pretty predictably for what his mix is - which is to say he's less dog social and less people social.  With people he's still friendly, but politely friendly and with limited attention span (ie: tends to greet and go)  unless they're willing to play a game with him.  With dogs he's just less willing to put up with rude dogs being jerks.  To be honest, I kind of appreciate it.  He's got more... presence and sense of self, but he's still very happy and very sweet.