BC Boards
CptJack

Molly has a friend.

71qJ2BjonoFET7MAF5Up.jpg

She adores this herd-y mutt puppy. It's a glorious thing. I was nervy about it given her ... um, intolerance of other dogs, but nope. Their play styles match and she actually PLAYS WITH HIM - complete with zoomies and playbows. It's a beautiful, beautiful, thing.

Congratulations! He's adorable. And he looks like he'll grow up to be a very interesting looking dog.

What's his name?

And he's already got a spiffy collar!

Congratulations! He's adorable. And he looks like he'll grow up to be a very interesting looking dog.

What's his name?

What's his name?

Ahahah. I certainly think he's going to be...Easily recognizable as himself as an adult. He's pretty wild looking.

YMDREQtxCcWnLNKOF5Up.jpg

But he's a good boy - and wears Kylie's old collar well (I will of course be getting him one of his own ;-) ) His name's Kiran.

Both of them look very sweet together! <3

They are actually really good together. Maybe not SWEET per-se, but good. It's nice for her to have someone who plays like she wants to play around. Really, really nice. I'd never seen her do zoomies before!

Good lord. That is absolutely adorable! He looks like he's cattle dog, border collie and/or Aussie and 100% purebred CUTE!!!! Congratulations to you and Molly, both. :wub:

Wonderful dogs, both of them. Congretulations. And please, keep us updated.

Even cuter full frontal.

He really is an adorable puppy - just really cute face. And wild looking.

Good lord. That is absolutely adorable! He looks like he's cattle dog, border collie and/or Aussie and 100% purebred CUTE!!!! Congratulations to you and Molly, both. :wub:

He is *ridiculous*! Supposedly heeler/BC but not first gen cross and I wouldn't be surprised if there's some other stuff in there. His parents work goats, mostly - a LOT of goats - and a few cattle. Very very purpose bred, but very purpose bred for a specific farm.

Wow what a gorgeous profile! Glad they are having so much fun every dog needs a best bud. They are too cute congrats!

Thanks!

Keep us updated I'm curious as to what his markings​ will look like as he grows.

Oh, I will. I'm super curious to see, too. I expect that a lot of his tan is going to creep, at the very least, and I expect him to definitely do changing!

Wonderful dogs, both of them. Congretulations. And please, keep us updated.

Thanks and will do!

How adorable!!! So happy that Molly has a new buddy the is a great fit for her :)

Me too!

That pup needs a thread for himself. With lots of pics. Just saying :)

Ahaha. I'll get one going for him soon, I promise.