BC Boards

I haven't posted on here in ages... but I love puppy pictures, and I'm super proud of Luna as she is doing great as a first time mom.

Luna had her first litter March 25, and they are all healthy and great looking pups.

So... I figure I'll post pictures of them while I have them (and maybe continue to post pictures of some of them that are going to homes of people I am close with)

Anyway, here they are!

tumblr_one220VjdH1tka29yo1_1280.jpg

Ooh my goodness! So adorable, thank you for sharing. My favorite part of the image is where the black and white pup is cuddling on top of the chocolate puppy. So wonderful! Glad to hear that momma is well.

Thank you guys! They are such little joys.

My favorite is the little chocolate boy, he already seems to have so much personality.

Here they all are individually, the ones on pink cloth are girls, and red cloth are boys.

tumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo1_1280.jpgtumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo2_1280.jpgtumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo6_1280.jpgtumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo5_1280.jpgtumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo4_1280.jpgtumblr_onjkljuisj1tka29yo3_1280.jpg

TOO.......CUUUUUUUUUTE!

I do not need another puppy. I do not need another puppy. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PUPPY!

Please do not stop sharing. I need my puppy fix somehow.

TOO.......CUUUUUUUUUTE!

I do not need another puppy. I do not need another puppy. I DO NOT NEED ANOTHER PUPPY!

Please do not stop sharing. I need my puppy fix somehow.

I second this!

All of their eyes are open, they are starting to walk and try to sit.

They are 2 weeks old as of Saturday.

They're doing great, and getting so big.

tumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo1_1280.jpgtumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo2_1280.jpgtumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo3_1280.jpgtumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo4_1280.jpgtumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo5_1280.jpgtumblr_oo64kyU0tt1tka29yo6_1280.jpg

Also, they take up the whole laundry basket now.

17835222_10208714003558734_3451294385411

I haven't posted any pictures of the babies for a while because I ran over my phone, but before I did that I snapped this precious picture of the boy who is staying in the family.

tumblr_oox3eu9xNo1tka29yo1_1280.jpg