BC Boards

I made a working Border Collie calendar for 2017

Apologies if this goes against the rules, feel free to remove.

Just finished putting together a 2017 calendar for working Border Collies from photos of mine at trials over the last couple years, thought I'd share here. Email me at jaderbugphotography@gmail.com if interested in purchasing! Offering a wire bound and a staple bound.

Really excited about these, been wanting to do this for years and I'm thrilled with how well they turned out :-)

14670606_1159564644137174_49687383034448

14581463_1159564674137171_17067718305034

Beautiful! Wrong animals though, LOL. Do you ever photograph at cattle dog trials?

I haven't had much opportunity to photograph cattledog trials but I'm planning to make more of an effort of it in 2017. Definitely need the practice but I don't really attend cattle trials since I don't compete in them. There are quite a few in Iowa and I'm hoping to go spectate/shoot at more of them next year!

I haven't had much opportunity to photograph cattledog trials but I'm planning to make more of an effort of it in 2017. Definitely need the practice but I don't really attend cattle trials since I don't compete in them. There are quite a few in Iowa and I'm hoping to go spectate/shoot at more of them next year!

If you make a calendar out of those pictures, I'd buy one from you for sure.