BC Boards
Sign in to follow this  
Crawford Dogs

As Fate would have it

Fate is an amazing 19 weeks old today and weighed in at 23 lbs last week. He worked sheep a few weeks ago for the first time and certainly thought a lot of the opportunity. He'll get to work sheep again at 6 months of age, right now he's focusing on being a puppy. You can see Fate on sheep at: https://flic.kr/p/HZSz8t

Fate will be my second dog I'll train in stock work- I'm still training my older boy Loki up so it's be interesting to see how fast Fate will catch up to Loki. :P

Fate's latest photos are at: https://flic.kr/s/aHskxKqk2D

Sadly, my photos are too large to upload to BC Boards.

Bethany

He's beautiful! Your other dogs, too. Your photography makes me want to get outside with my Solo! Lately I have only been using my cell phone for quick shots of cool moments.

Thanks! He is cute when he's not be a naughty howler monkey. :rolleyes: 4 am has been a popular tantrum time lately for no apparent reason. <_<

Fate is quite the change for me. I haven't brought home a puppy in 6 years. My older dogs rotate between thinking he's fun to play with and hating the obnoxious puppy who clearly doesn't know the house rules. Within the next year he will know all the house rules and hopefully NOT be a horrible adolescent. Keeping my fingers crossed. . . ;)

Loki is thrilled to have a puppy that will play his games and horrified that the puppy has joined Rose in taking toys right out of his mouth. All toys belong to Loki and all toys should be returned to human for another toss. Why, oh why, has the puppy joined Rose in taking his toys and NOT bringing them to the human? :o

Oh my! How tragic! The horrors! We have one of those rule breakers too, but he has apparently finally been trained in the correct way to behave. Gideon is so relieved.

Poor Sage is just too nice. He lets Ivy and Holly steal his bones and toys. That may change soon since the girls are losing their puppy license.