BC Boards

My new boy.

Thank you, he is a super pup. He is my first baby puppy and I am having loads of fun with him. He is a little sponge just soaking up new experiences. At the moment I would describe him as brave but not reckless, he has a think before diving in, but nothing phases him. Our other dog would prefer it if we returned him , having been an only dog for 4 years and the center of my attention he is not happy with the new arrangements.

Our other dog would prefer it if we returned him....

I find that reaction from resident dog(s) to be totally hilarious. And that's the best way to describe it. I'm convinced that's exactly what they're thinking. -_-

But I'll wager the two of them will become fast friends, and in pretty short order too. B)

Enjoy that puppy time. It goes by way too quickly.

My stars, he is adorable! What a darling wee thing! Please feel free to continue torturing delighting us with more puppy pics! :wub:

^This^ Gloria says it all.

I never get puppies. Of course when you start reporting how's eating your shoes and peeing on rugs, then I get to do the evil grin thing...which is why I never get puppies.

But do enjoy drooling over everyone else's.

Fenway is adorable.