BC Boards
alund

James McGee and Braehead Maid

This run tied for first at the 2016 North of Ireland Sheepdog Society Nursery Finals. The tie was broken by OLF and James and Maid got second place. She was only 15 months old for this run and did amazingly well. I really enjoy watching her work and James is an excellent trainer/handler. This dog is now owned by a handler in South Carolina.

I am so impressed with James McGee and the success he's had with his wonderful dogs in recent years. Becca, Silver, just wow! Wish he'd come over and give some clinics here!

He will be here in October in Tennessee. Might be quite a drive for you though.

Lucky you! I would drive pretty far, but Tennessee is a few states too far for me. I really enjoy clinics.

There are daily flights to Nashville on Alaska Air. He'll be only a couple hours outside of Nashville - easy peasy!

Signed,

The Enabler :D

I went to one of his clinics last year. I think it was his first time in the States.

Fellow sheepdoggers,

Very nice work though she's young to be this good. I liked how she made a flock - she could have had trouble with that stroppy ewe all around the the course What breed of sheep?

I hope the Tennessee clinic is announced here.

Donald McCaig

I believe the sheep were Mayo Blackface. I would be happy to share the contact information for the clinic host with anyone interested in attending, just send me a PM.

Very nice! Thanks for posting. I liked that the sheep hardly did any running, even though the dog seemed to work close. (Or at least it seemed so to me.)