BC Boards

She sounds like quite the character! Man, I think Aed is finally old enough that I'm regretting swearing I'd get a grown dog next time. Puppies are just so cute (when you don't have to listen to them bark through the night)! And she's a snuggler to boot. It's just not fair is it? I'd love to see some pictures of her running around.

P.S. I know it seems early to be worrying about this, but you'll thank yourself in the future: Try to only ask her to "come" when you know she will (like when she's really excited to get to you or when you're holding a toy or treat). Come should be a command that she doesn't think she can ever ignore. ;)

She sounds like quite the character! Man, I think Aed is finally old enough that I'm regretting swearing I'd get a grown dog next time. Puppies are just so cute (when you don't have to listen to them bark through the night)! And she's a snuggler to boot. It's just not fair is it? I'd love to see some pictures of her running around.

P.S. I know it seems early to be worrying about this, but you'll thank yourself in the future: Try to only ask her to "come" when you know she will (like when she's really excited to get to you or when you're holding a toy or treat). Come should be a command that she doesn't think she can ever ignore. ;)

She really is! She's starting to learn that she gets a treat and praised if she goes potty on the training pads. She's learning to give her paw to say hi (very slowly I might add) but we're getting there! She knows when it's time for bed when she sees me setting up her night light and music. She likes to hide under my arm or the trucks arm rest/fold up seat, just buries her head under it.

I'll try that! Thank you!

I'll also try to get some pictures of her running around this week. :)

I haven't updated on how Eevee is doing; unfortunately, I got food poisoning so I'm a big mess.

But I have my brother taking care of her while I (slowly) get better.

But here's a small update on her though I have no pictures yet.

She sleeps under her bed. She has a mat bed and will bury herself under it and just sleeps.

She's a sweet pup. :3

Hey everyone! I haven't been able to post any recent photos of Eevee because I have been going back and forth to the hospital and got told some bad news regarding my heart and lungs so I've been trying to wrap my head around it.

But here are some photos I took of Eevee today! Her tail is getting more furry as is the rest of her body it seems. :D

post-18198-0-34653600-1450129253_thumb.jpg

post-18198-0-08822300-1450129283_thumb.jpg

post-18198-0-48910600-1450129287_thumb.jpg

post-18198-0-11188500-1450129292_thumb.jpg

These are from a week or so after I got her:

post-18198-0-84583400-1450129454_thumb.jpg

post-18198-0-84143500-1450129461_thumb.jpg

post-18198-0-16479900-1450129464_thumb.jpg

Here's a video that I took of us last night, I thought it was cute.

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/si0b3u0iwecghza/AADekLbKp35xSWxwS3I9jmCna

And here she is saying hi!

https://www.dropbox.com/sc/eauk00d08iz5yzf/AAAY_3h43Jh7Rz232keuUiTIa

She's seriously cute.

I missed the post where you said you had food poisoning, and now this!? That's a lot to take in. Hope you're over the food poisoning and that the heart and lung issues are treatable and you do well.

She's seriously cute.

I missed the post where you said you had food poisoning, and now this!? That's a lot to take in. Hope you're over the food poisoning and that the heart and lung issues are treatable and you do well.

She makes my heart melt, I love her so much.

Oh yeah, I had a burger from this place not too far from my house.

But the lung and heart issues have been issues for a few years now, but they've just only now gotten very serious; thank you though!

So sorry to hear about your health problems. Chronic illnesses suck. But hey, you have an adorable puppy, what better way to find some happiness!

I find ways to be okay with it.

Very true, I love her, she's the best. I just can't run around and play with her for too long cause my asthma got worse. >.<

I do take her on walks every day around my block so she gets her exercise if I am unable to play with her.

She's very smart and almost fully potty trained. :)

Your pup just keeps getting cuter, I love the videos.

Thank you! My favorite video is where "Anyone Else But You" is playing and she covers her face all shyly, it's adorable, haha.

It's a rainy day here where I live, I took Eevee out to go to the bathroom as she cries when she needs to go, go back outside after 5 minutes and see this. I guess she didn't wanna get wet? :33

post-18198-0-31201900-1452030084_thumb.jpg

My goodness she looks smooth coated! I think there's enough tail and ear fluff to be rough coated (and genetically of course, if both parents are rough) but she has so little hair! I love smooth/medium coats though. :)

They can be so deceptive too. Our pup's sire is smooth coasted, but looking at pictures he could easily be called a medium coat.

post-14480-0-47037300-1452402981_thumb.jpg

My goodness she looks smooth coated! I think there's enough tail and ear fluff to be rough coated (and genetically of course, if both parents are rough) but she has so little hair! I love smooth/medium coats though. :)

They can be so deceptive too. Our pup's sire is smooth coasted, but looking at pictures he could easily be called a medium coat.

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

She really does! Both parents are rough coated and the pups from the litter look smooth coated as well, but a past litter looked like they were going to be smooth coats but they wound up being rough coats! She's super soft, I love her. She used to sleep in my room in her crate, but I had to take her crate outside cause my asthma started acted up very horribly so until I get an air purifier, my puppers is outside for awhile. :(((

I think if anything, she'll have a medium coat. She's about to be 4 months on the 16th, she has such a fun personality. I took her on a small walk last week and she ended up running home. I didn't mind of course but my goodness, I'm glad I took my inhaler haha. It was a quick 10 minute walk that ended with a 2 minute run, haha.

He does look like he has a medium coat, handsome either way! :)

Is there a fenced in area near you where you can take Eevee to run? Near my house there is a county baseball park. It is a huge fenced in area that is used only on evenings and weekends. Two the three times a week I take my collies and the chuck-it and play fetch and let the dogs run to their heart's content. Every so often we go up to the local high school after hours to run in the baseball and football fields. My dogs love to run and I love not running after them. :D

I do miss the puppy times but they grow into such wonderful dogs that every minute is amazing.

Is there a fenced in area near you where you can take Eevee to run? Near my house there is a county baseball park. It is a huge fenced in area that is used only on evenings and weekends. Two the three times a week I take my collies and the chuck-it and play fetch and let the dogs run to their heart's content. Every so often we go up to the local high school after hours to run in the baseball and football fields. My dogs love to run and I love not running after them. :D

I do miss the puppy times but they grow into such wonderful dogs that every minute is amazing.

There isn't unfortunately. :/ There's a park nearby that has a baseball field but only half of it is fenced. I always try to find local places that have a fenced are but I never can. I know she loves to run, she's always running around with my other dogs in our backyard.

I know my old high school has a big enough area for her to run around in but the gates are never open anymore. They used to be, but the city I live in is considered "ghetto" and people vandalized the school so there's always a police car where the track/football field entrance is so no one goes in.

I do plan on continuing my search for a good fenced area so she can run around and play fetch.

Oh they really do! If I go run errands, she sits in front of me in an effort for me to stay and play or take her with me (I do sometimes) and when she sees me she gets super happy and tries to jump into my arms, it's the cutest thing. :)

She was so small! After we picked her up, November 13th.

Now she is bigger and nearly knocks me down when she tries to jump on me or runs past me. (To be fair though, I don't weigh much and I'm weak so all my dogs nearly knock me down, minus our Yorkies. :33)

I wish she was this small again! :((

post-18198-0-57636300-1454058417_thumb.jpg

Eevee will be 5 months tomorrow and it seems like just yesterday I brought her home!

https://www.dropbox.com/s/80l09mndyprplkn/IMG_4559.mp4?dl=0

Poor thing had to be tied today because they were fixing the cement in our backyard. :/

She's getting bigger and her tail and legs look fluffier, ears too. I want her small forever!

Aww... Livi was about that age when we got her. They grow so fast!

They really do! She used to be so small and now she just keeps growing! So upsetting, haha.