BC Boards

Hope this BC works out..

Thanks much guys! ;__; She is definitely amazingly fun... she catches on to brand new commands in under 3 clicks of the clicker from the start. It's awesome.

I'm so excited for you! Looks like the two of you have a bright future ahead. And maybe we'll see you at some trials or flyball tourneys :P . I'm in the same area as you.

Oh hey! I'll be going to watch the tournament in La Mirada next weekend on Sunday... just to meet and talk to the flyball team that I'll be joining, Ballaholics. If you're also going to be there to race, I'll be watching. :D

So pleased for you but don't forget that the best thing you can teach her is to switch off. You will be happier and so will your other dogs. I wouldn't be using a flirt pole winding up a dog that needs to chill and settle into a new home and family.

Oh yeah, I'm definitely not playing with the flirt pole 24/7. I realized that she actually has a very nice off-switch indoors and will instantaneously fall asleep in 5 seconds when lying down. 0 to 200 in a second though, LOL. Keeping the calm indoors in mind. :)

Congratulations! Sounds like you are delighted with who she is, which is a great start. Good luck with her! I suspect you're going to have some stories to share about her antics! :D

I'm SUPER delighted!! She is the exact temperament that I've been looking for in a rescue dog. I discovered that she becomes very territorial when in this city-life environment (she comes from a ranch foster home in some quiet hills with little to no traffic), but it's not something that I mind in comparison to the rest of her. Just that the foster mom was misinformed/not aware of how she would react in this setting. Both my Aussies are also territorial, more or less. But other than that quirk, she is super perfect.

Oh hey! I'll be going to watch the tournament in La Mirada next weekend on Sunday... just to meet and talk to the flyball team that I'll be joining, Ballaholics. If you're also going to be there to race, I'll be watching

I don't think we're competing in that one. The next one we have on the schedule is at Biola at the end of July. For now, Kieran and I are with the Usual Suspects, but I'm going to be moving soon, so I'm probably going to join one of the SD teams. Kieran is going to be a height dog :D

Oh hey! I'll be going to watch the tournament in La Mirada next weekend on Sunday... just to meet and talk to the flyball team that I'll be joining, Ballaholics. If you're also going to be there to race, I'll be watching. :D

Oh, wait, I think it's the same tournament LOL. I'm dumb sometimes. I totally didn't realize that it's already almost the end of July.

Oh, wait, I think it's the same tournament LOL. I'm dumb sometimes. I totally didn't realize that it's already almost the end of July.

Oh yeah, Biola University is the one!

I'm just now currently having some personal issues though that I'm at least not disclosing on this forum, so I don't know if I will end up going... but if I do, it will be to watch you all be cool. And to talk to Ballaholics.