BC Boards

BC mix in Blountvilke, TN needs a forever home.

Here is a video highlighting a 3 year old BC mix I'm fostering. She is a petite, moderate energy girl who is a bit shy when meeting new people but warms up over time. She loves to play with other dogs so would enjoy a companion in her new home. A low traffic household would be best. Thanks for looking and feel free to share the video if you like.

Chan, you have a real gift! I think your video and your dog training skills are excellent - this is a great way to introduce Ruthie to the world at large.

And, if you don't mind, I've never met a dog named Ruthie before. And I don't meet that many humans named Ruth. What made you choose that name? I'm not at all offended, I happen to think it's an awesome name. And she's cute enough to carry it well!!!

Ruth ;) and SuperGibbs

Thanks Mary and Ruth!! I do like to try to give people a good snapshot of the dog's personality.

She came with the name Ruthie and responded promptly to it so I decided not to change it. Her owner died and she was passed to a son who turned her into a kill shelter due to financial hardship. So, I'm guessing an elderly owner choose the name. She is a spunky, delightful little girl once she feels comfortable.

Hi there,

Ruthie is still available. One of the first steps in adopting her would be to fill out an application at http://www.bordercollierescuetn.com/adoption.php

Also, you'd need to be willing to come to TN to meet her and take her home.

I'd be glad to answer any specific questions you have about her, either here or you can message me with your phone number and I'd be happy to talk to you by phone.

Thanks for your interest,

Chandra

Chandra-

Sorry. I can't come to TN.How about meeting in NJ or PA? I have relatives there.

I use a wheelchair. That hasn't slowed me down, though. Just a minor inconvenience, transportation-wise.

I can still keep up with my dogs and all the farmwork. I just can't drive.

Best.

Cindy

Hi Cindy,

Unfortunately I don't see traveling to NJ or PA as doable for me at the moment. I'd have to talk with the ETBCR about how they handle long distance adoptions and transport. I'm pretty sure they've done them in the past.

Once you get an application in it will get the ball rolling and we can see what they say and how it could work out.

Also, you may want to check out some local rescues as well to make it easier on yourself.

Thanks,

Chandra

Hi Chandra-

I've completed the application form.

Meanwhile, I've checked out local rescues.

I believe something will work out.

We allI have done all we can.

Knowing that, after a certain point, it's out of our hands.

I'm a religious person, so I'll leave it in God's capable hands.

Best,

Cindy