BC Boards

Second agilty trial

Your dog looked happy and is what really counts. My daughter is the one that runs our dog but I live in fear of the day that I have to run the dog. I know I will forget where I am going!

We had one trial where there was something in the grass. The humans couldn't see it but the dogs could smell it and there were at least six dogs that stopped and started rolling on the grass and didn't finish the run. One owner had to pick up his dog and carry her off the course because she was so happy to roll around she wouldn't listen to him.

She was doing great!

We don't do agility but we train all the obstacles, and the hardest part is always the human learning how to be clear. At the A-frame, it does look like you don't give her a clear signal, that's why she fails it. Training and learning... :)

At the A-frame, it does look like you don't give her a clear signal, that's why she fails it. Training and learning... :)

Yea totally my fault -.- I assumed that she's gonna take it, thats why i did not say my cue for the A-frame.