BC Boards
CptJack

(My) Molly grows up.

Most of these are group shots, but Molly's in them, so.

Molly_zps63ffce70.jpg

Group2_zps30dfab92.jpg

Group3_zps4b7b271d.jpg

Group4_zps7c1f74c3.jpg

OT2_zps2606b267.jpg

play2_zpsc395a906.jpg

Play1_zps33d63d48.jpg

Thud tried REALLY hard to stop when she fell - and mostly succeeded.

I just wanted to say I check this thread often to see if you've posted more pictures. It's been a lot of fun to "follow" Molly growing up, both through your stories on the boards and images on this thread. :) Keep 'em comin'!

I'm so glad you said that, because I have more.

1_zpsb97089be.jpg

4_zpsf4c15868.jpg

5_zps09743eb0.jpg

She is still such a puppy, and I don't know if that one ear is ever going to figure out what it's going to do. But for all the puppiness...

2_zps57affbda.jpgShe's growing up nice.

3_zps2df809f7.jpg

Can SERIOUSLY go 0 to 60 in a blink.

And.

6_zps48318a3e.jpg
It's blurry but she's starting to act like a BC.

Seriously, I just love this dog. I know I post a billion photos, but I know I'm going to be glad to have them when she's all grown up, too.

And I'm just all around so proud of her I could burst - or cry.

I love the group photos. Bug, Thud, and Molly look happy but your other two look like they just wish you would finish taking photos already!

Jack and Kylie have... different play styles than the others. Molly and Thud play like herders, with a lot of chasing, but also a lot of body checking and some teeth (I need to get video of them together, actually - it's wicked cool). Bug's cool with that because she plays like a boxer; which is to stay rough and tumble, physical but, BRING IT ON, whatever it is! She'll play by anyone's rules.

Kylie and Jack don't want any physical contact in their play. Running is awesome, chasing is fine, but keep your body and teeth to yourself, and knock them over and they just get DISGUSTED. So we typically take them out with Molly/Thud and Jack/Kylie with Bug split whichever way because she's flexible.

Taking all 5 out at once involved some play time to increase the odds of them staying. By the time we got to photos Kylie and Jack were just... disgusted and fed up.

13832461805_ac38f70359_b.jpg

2PEQfWabNnbKBPhEW49jTM.jpg

They can be happy though.

Yeah, it's me again.

Took my camera off automatic settings today and played with it for a while. Molly was one of the test subjects.

1_zps680d0644.jpg

5_zps4786727d.jpg

9_zps02dfff87.jpg

Her Karma Collar will be here tomorrow and I'll take more pictures then, but for today and month 5/week 22 (and I'm switching to calendar months now) I took some, too.

1_zps832bfd2d.jpg

8_zpsb5c7ce85.jpg

Take off.

9_zpsc84611ea.jpg

12_zps8d978413.jpg
Fit puppy is fit.

What a shiny little pup! She so sweet! She reminds of a dog that my girls love to play with, little Sophie.. she is a mix, but she has the same cute devilish expression in her eyes, and you can't not love her.

I so miss having pictures and memories of my dogs growing up. Kali was adopted at 7 months old, and Freya is a year and a half rescue. I do have some pics of Kali as a puppy, but it's not the same thing. I totally get you, I'm also one of those people that have to photograph everything my dogs do :D Luckily, places like this are a haven for us. Keep up the pics! :)

Thanks! She's growing some neck, butt and tail feathers and her fur's a little longer now in general but I don't expect to see undercoat for another year or so - at least not proper undercoat.

I'm pretty happy with the dog the puppy's turning into.

and I know that 2, 3, 10 years from now I'm going to be glad I took all these pictures.

Aw, so glad to see the happy Kylie pic!! I too thought she looked rather uncomfortable in all the family pics (makes sense if she was just done with the whole fiasco, lol) so the picture of her smiling with her tail in the air made ME smile too. :)

Aw, so glad to see the happy Kylie pic!! I too thought she looked rather uncomfortable in all the family pics (makes sense if she was just done with the whole fiasco, lol) so the picture of her smiling with her tail in the air made ME smile too. :)

Yeah, she's usually a much happier dog - and the more Molly ages, the more I realize Kylie's problem is mostly in groups and in puppies. This conversation is apt though, since most of these photos include Kylie.

Anyway, today's promised photo dump.

5_zpse7e87b14.jpg

6_zps8a7dbed0.jpg

Still doing lots of climbing and standing on things.

18_zps6d1a4a8b.jpg

The fancy Collar has arrived.

19_zps0d339c66.jpg

This is all out of focus but just cracks me up. Kylie's tail is hazardous.20_zps48164173.jpg

Play with Kylie.

12_zpsf2b80a74.jpg

The goofs.

13_zps956eea69.jpg

15_zpsa6c89998.jpg

Get ready.

16_zpse293df8c.jpg

Get set.

17_zps1d071326.jpg

GO.

(Actually this was stay and recall work - Molly's pretty impressive for her age but she definitely wants to creep. We'll be working on it.)

That last photo is wonderful. It looks like Kylie had a great idea that they would both look away from the camera but Molly just couldn't resist looking back.

I love Molly's new collar!

I honestly have no idea what was happening with that photo but it cracks me up. Bless their hearts.

The collar is great. I will be definitely getting at least three more. Thud doesn't need another fancy collar but Jack, Bug, and Kylie do. And honestly, while my husband finds them 'tacky', it's also SERIOUSLY heavy duty, well made, and I can see it easily lasting the lifetime of the dog. So, yeah. There will be more in my future.

Though I'll be aiming for 'free leash' days (they apparently have those sometimes) to make the most of my money.

That last picture.. :lol: The collar is pretty. I'm a sucker for a nice collar too. Since mine are usually on harnesses, I find myself not really needing them, but wanting them nevertheless!

You can't even see collars on half my dogs, and the Boston is always walked in a harness so they're mostly just tag holders for her.

BUT I LIKE THEM and my collection is kind of enormous. So, yeah, I'm browsing the site coming up with options for the others. I may even stick with not getting Thud another one. Especially since I'm having a hard time deciding what I want for Kylie. May revert back to Etsy for that.

Love the new collar - aren't they great? I'm thinking Kolt is getting his on the next free leash friday... They'll also customize one for you... :)

Oh, hey. I guess I should have known that.

Karma Collars for EVERYONE, then.